divination practice, anyone?

zayats

Finally, I'm back in the zone! Thanks for being so patient!
Could you tell me what image generator you used? It's off topic here but for a "random" image generator, it was pretty savvy at connecting the pictures with a similar theme. I like reading up on history and political science, so the second and third images both looked familiar to me, likely because the first image got Russia in my head. All three are pictures associated with Russia / Russian political strategy of the last decade or so. I kept thinking of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Hi Miss! Thanks for your reading! I used mangle, which uses pictures from some blogs that seem to be both Russian and Ukrainian, hence the pictures.

C is of Ukrainian descent so I could connect the soldiers picture and the first image with Russia invading Ukraine last year. I know, it's a stretch, but that's what the images made me think of. I'm not too worried about the negative look of the reading. I just asked about August so if he's not meant to come around this month, it's ok. :)
Well, seems like August is not the time and there are some other issues.

Your reading....
I gave the random image generator a try tonight. I'm using unsplash.it.

First image: man sitting on a bench near a road that is in the desert.
Second image: railroad tracks, looking down the track ahead in the sunshine
Third image: the rocks on a beach, being splashed by waves

I think that you need to keep in perspective where you're headed and the direction you're taking. The big message is that you shouldn't isolate or limit yourself as to the scope of your goals. Maybe it's a job or school. In any case, the man in the first picture is staring down at the pavement while waiting for his bus to arrive. However, the tracks show a new means of getting to where the man wants to go. The train might be more efficient, maybe not. You have to do your homework in order to make an educated decision. Don't make big changes on impulse. Find the way that's most productive and you'll about the nasty hurdles. The easy way isn't always the best way. Something that's a quick fix might not necessarily be the right move.

I hope this resonates. First time I ever used an image generator!
Thank you for exchanging with me! :heart:
That's interesting! I've been thinking about different goals recently, so it's quite relevant. It seems like I will have to do my research and make some decisions not that far into the future. Yes, some of them have to do with education and career. Thank you very much for the reading!
And I'm intrigued about your image generator, so I'll give this one a go :D