divination practice, anyone?

CosmicBeing

My mistake! Sorry. I'll do your reading today and let you know via PM. Sorry for that! Too much going on and I kind of completely forgot about previous pages of the thread.

It's fine. I'll add you to my contact list so you can pm me.

zayats

Sorry got a phone call.

I'll do a music reading for you.

My question is.... What should I know about S? Worth dealing with the person or going to be a drag to deal with?
Hi! Sorry for the delay! I've had a lot going on lately. Bearing that in mind, please forgive me if the reading is off. I need to take a breather, lol, and in the worst I'll redo it once I'm a bit freer during the weekend.

So for you I used biblio and first opened a book about Wicca. It opened on the page describing harvest and how modern urban people do not see the significance of harvest since they dont really lack food at any particular time of the year. But for people in the country, who live harmoniously with nature, it is a long awaited time of great joy and not only feasting but sharing with others. I also used a newspaper - there was an article about a singer making his comeback, who said before he had been surrounded by sharks, including his manager but now he's learnt to navigate the difficult waters of showbiz. Now how does that relate to S? Hard to talk in detail not knowing the type of the relationship. In general terms, I'd say S might be a difficult person, but at the same time knowing them could be rewarding. If you decide to give them a chance, you'll find yourself disagreeing with them on some important issues. I get the impression they might be stubborn. But still you can learn a lot from them. I think this reading is saying to take a good look at the differences between you and S and see what values they reflect and try to get a feel for their perspective. If you find their values to be too much at odds with yours then do not bother, I guess. The point seems to be to learn some lessons and you can perhaps learn them without having to engage with S closely. I hope this made some sense...

As for me, what does J think about me? Female,not romantic

CosmicBeing

Thank you. I'll post your reading with feedback in a hour or so. Finishing up some cleaning.

CosmicBeing

Hi! Sorry for the delay! I've had a lot going on lately. Bearing that in mind, please forgive me if the reading is off. I need to take a breather, lol, and in the worst I'll redo it once I'm a bit freer during the weekend.

So for you I used biblio and first opened a book about Wicca. It opened on the page describing harvest and how modern urban people do not see the significance of harvest since they dont really lack food at any particular time of the year. But for people in the country, who live harmoniously with nature, it is a long awaited time of great joy and not only feasting but sharing with others. I also used a newspaper - there was an article about a singer making his comeback, who said before he had been surrounded by sharks, including his manager but now he's learnt to navigate the difficult waters of showbiz. Now how does that relate to S? Hard to talk in detail not knowing the type of the relationship. In general terms, I'd say S might be a difficult person, but at the same time knowing them could be rewarding. If you decide to give them a chance, you'll find yourself disagreeing with them on some important issues. I get the impression they might be stubborn. But still you can learn a lot from them. I think this reading is saying to take a good look at the differences between you and S and see what values they reflect and try to get a feel for their perspective. If you find their values to be too much at odds with yours then do not bother, I guess. The point seems to be to learn some lessons and you can perhaps learn them without having to engage with S closely. I hope this made some sense...

1. I believe the person is into esoteric stuff which I am not into. I mean I am into divination tools and forms, but I am not into any other esoteric practices nor am I drawn to any. But, I am supportive of beliefs even if I may come off that I do not lol But, I am always envies of people that have a strong faith in the 'unknown'...I truly respect that because I'm just not built that way lol.
2. Think the important issues may be belief system... but it could be other things.

I've had friends in my life from those who are atheist to those who are very committed to their faith. I guess it wouldn't be bad dealing with the person or having them in my life... I just might have to be understanding we have different perspectives...and become more 'open minded'.

As for me, what does J think about me? Female,not romantic
Guessing Female refers to J being a female.

All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

In all my dreams
It's never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you

Then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be

I warn more
Impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore

They'll come true
Impossible not to do
Impossible not to do

Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find

Totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me

All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

And oh my dreams
Cause you're a dream to me
Dream to me

I don't think i really have to translate this. Read the lyrics

I see nothing negative here. I think the person thinks you are a solid and supportive person in their life. No matter what changes J or you go through you both will be in each other's life.

But, the person might have some issues of trusting others...but you might give them a sense of safe haven.

Hope this was helpful and made sense.

zayats

Guessing Female refers to J being a female.

All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

In all my dreams
Never quite as it seems

I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you

Then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be

I warn more
Impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore

They'll come true
Impossible not to do
Impossible not to do

Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You're what I couldn't find

Totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me

All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

And oh my dreams
Cause you're a dream to me
Dream to me

I don't think i really have to translate this. Read the lyrics

I see nothing negative here. I think the person thinks you are a solid and supportive person in their life. No matter what changes J or you go through you both will be in each other's life.

But, the person might have some issues of trusting others...but you might give them a sense of safe haven.

Hope this was helpful and made sense.
Thank you, CosmicBeing!

Yes, J is female. That's a nice song! Even a wonderful song :D she's someone I just started working with and supervises me, this is for charity, so obviously she's happy she has additional help. It was just that yesterday one guy there got on my nerves and I think it affected me pretty badly although I tried not to show it, and when I am shaken like this I become different in my demeanour, more self-conscious or anxious and people pick up on there being something off but don't know what it is. Or maybe it's just my imagination;) anyways, glad she likes me and appreciates me! Thanks for the exchange:)

CosmicBeing

Thank you, CosmicBeing!

Yes, J is female. That's a nice song! Even a wonderful song :D she's someone I just started working with and supervises me, this is for charity, so obviously she's happy she has additional help. It was just that yesterday one guy there got on my nerves and I think it affected me pretty badly although I tried not to show it, and when I am shaken like this I become different in my demeanour, more self-conscious or anxious and people pick up on there being something off but don't know what it is. Or maybe it's just my imagination;) anyways, glad she likes me and appreciates me! Thanks for the exchange:)

Ah so you kinda went into your shell because you were hyper vigilant about who you would deal with.

I am guessing J very might have understood that something must have put you off to act I suppose distant or on edge.

Seems like nothing negative. She appreciates your work and time you put in.

zayats

Ah so you kinda went into your shell because you were hyper vigilant about who you would deal with.

I am guessing J very might have understood that something must have put you off to act I suppose distant or on edge.

Seems like nothing negative. She appreciates your work and time you put in.

Thanks! I'm very new there so would like to make a good impression;) thanks for exchanging! Hope it goes fine with S!

lepleadian

I used mangle. Hmm, I got an image of a cat lying on a bed - in a very relaxed pose, looks like it's feeling delightfully blissful. The second image was of a graph, a drawing with some numbers and arrows, and the third of a child who seems to be crying or in terror and a woman behind him puts her hand on his eyes probably to protect him. So I am guessing that there is a change for some affair with Enea, but is it possible it would have to be kept secret? It seems like it's complicated and not very open, like only a few people would know about it and you'd make your own rules, which would make things complex. The cat shows you might have some delightfully nice moments, but the rest is very complicated and might be painful in the long run. What do you think?

As for me, what did the guy I talked to in a shop today think of me?

i used too mangle

i got a picture of elections in Russia which tells me that he had a nice conversation with you or you could not agree in all matters but it was nice to see something from different perspective

also i got a pic of some statues under the sea xi think this person finds u pretty interesting and for him u are a rare type of person, like he never seen someone like or something like that

fb : i think he is not single :(

zayats

i used too mangle

i got a picture of elections in Russia which tells me that he had a nice conversation with you or you could not agree in all matters but it was nice to see something from different perspective

also i got a pic of some statues under the sea xi think this person finds u pretty interesting and for him u are a rare type of person, like he never seen someone like or something like that

fb : i think he is not single :(
Thanks for the reading! It's nice - I had a nice conversation with the guy, who helped me to pick some stuff, and learned quite a lot despite ending not buying anything. It was very relaxed. In fact I totally forgot about it by now, but asked this question just on the spur of the moment :) anyways, little things can make you smile! Thanks

MissNine

So let's try. The first image was very interesting: http://samtyr.livejournal.com/1378248.html
The next one is http://anton-montana.livejournal.com/54595.html, and finally: http://sputnik.by/images/102481/41/1024814120.jpg

So I think there is much more to the story than can be seen. Another thing is that there indeed seems to be no movement and contact is blocked - these children are behind a barrier. Soldiers in line suggest some order and doing what is dictated without asking whether it's right or wrong. So I gather from it that C does not have any romantic actions planned per se, but it is not because he's just plainly not interested, but there's something more to it - he's got some rules that will not allow him to reach out to you and seems like it may be based on some deeper issues. There is some barrier, block inside him. As I said, it's not to do with you, it's on him... Sorry it's not more positive! I can be wrong again, though :)

Finally, I'm back in the zone! Thanks for being so patient!
Could you tell me what image generator you used? It's off topic here but for a "random" image generator, it was pretty savvy at connecting the pictures with a similar theme. I like reading up on history and political science, so the second and third images both looked familiar to me, likely because the first image got Russia in my head. All three are pictures associated with Russia / Russian political strategy of the last decade or so. I kept thinking of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

C is of Ukrainian descent so I could connect the soldiers picture and the first image with Russia invading Ukraine last year. I know, it's a stretch, but that's what the images made me think of. I'm not too worried about the negative look of the reading. I just asked about August so if he's not meant to come around this month, it's ok. :)

Your reading....
I gave the random image generator a try tonight. I'm using unsplash.it.

First image: man sitting on a bench near a road that is in the desert.
Second image: railroad tracks, looking down the track ahead in the sunshine
Third image: the rocks on a beach, being splashed by waves

I think that you need to keep in perspective where you're headed and the direction you're taking. The big message is that you shouldn't isolate or limit yourself as to the scope of your goals. Maybe it's a job or school. In any case, the man in the first picture is staring down at the pavement while waiting for his bus to arrive. However, the tracks show a new means of getting to where the man wants to go. The train might be more efficient, maybe not. You have to do your homework in order to make an educated decision. Don't make big changes on impulse. Find the way that's most productive and you'll about the nasty hurdles. The easy way isn't always the best way. Something that's a quick fix might not necessarily be the right move.

I hope this resonates. First time I ever used an image generator!
Thank you for exchanging with me! :heart: