Doreen Virtue is making a tarot deck...

gregory

But look finally a deck that will be 100% trustworthy!

We are so lucky to live in a time when we can get a deck that is always right, every time!

Onyx.

You mean - my kitties WEREN'T ? They will be MOST upset :D

skyfiery

I'm not the only one who hates her oracle decks? Yay!

I've always found her works to be really 'fluffy,' but maybe it's just that I don't like advice to me to be sugar-coated or all 'light and light.'

I guess it works for some people though...

Sky

Babalon Jones

If I'm wrong, I shall eat one of her unicorns.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

(Which is also the noise I made when looking at her deck. Is that mean?)

Lela

LOL!! You guys are too funny with your comments! You couldn't pay me to read with one of her decks! No thanks... way to sanitized for my taste.

The 'gentle, safe and trustworthy' wording almost sounds like they're trying to market stool softener.

RunningWild

You all made me forget that I'd made my morning coffee! :laugh:

I'm so glad there are others who feel the same way I do about DV's oracle decks. I made the mistake in my aversion-to-tarot phase of buying one. And now, I don't know what to do with it. I'd give it away but I'd feel like I was pulling a fast one over on some innocent individual and I just couldn't live with myself.

But a tarot deck...I'm just not ready for so much perfection from someone so highly attuned to the ascended masters, other realms, dolphins, fairies...and mermaids.

Eyebright

This is good to know. I've always wanted an angel tarot deck and I did not settle with the LS Angel Tarot. I've never bought any of her decks but this might be an exception.

Have you seen the Watcher Angel tarot? I just got it in the post today and I like very much what I have looked at so far. It's definitely not fluffy that's for sure! :)

DV's work ain't my thing, but maybe if it introduces more people to tarot then that can only be a good thing

zannamarie

The 'gentle, safe and trustworthy' wording almost sounds like they're trying to market stool softener.
:bugeyed: ROFL
I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that or else I'd be mopping up my laptop!

Debra

On the other hand, "dark decks" in which creepiness is exaggerated to great effect are much in vogue, right?

So what's the diff?