dreaming

Ravenswing

i dream in color, but sometimes the colors aren't really discernable. sort of like the forms are more important and focused, more of the energy goes into that. but in recalling the dream, i know what everything was colored.
then again, there are dreams where color seems to be a main focus-- outdoor scenes, close ups, etc

LVX
steve

cricket

Oh, definitely in color. There are times that dreams are so vivid I'm not sure if I'm sleeping or awake.

Natalya

I dream in color and can always almost remembre my dreams :)

lunalafey

DREAMS

Dreams are one of my special interests.
I have not seen any statistics about color though.
I personally dream in color. Quite vivid color at times. In myself I have noticed that when I can't move my legs or something, I'm actually really moving that way in my sleep. Same thing with talking, If I'm voicless, hoars, trying to scream but nothing comes out, I'm talking in my sleep.

purplelady

I definitely dream in color. I think most people probubly do , but because they don't remember their dreams well , they don't remember the color either.

jema

one good way of knowing if i am lucid-dreaming or not - is to hold up an object and make it change colour.
if i can do that, i am lucid-dreaming:)

floracove

I dream in color also...
Most of the time it is from my point of veiw and there have been other times when I see myself thru someone elses eyes, that's what's weird, because I have to realize it's me I'm seeing...(know what I mean?)

ccbmac

Interesting.......

I also dream in colour.
My dreams are like cricket's and Natalya's...My dreams are so full of color, that I can't tell if I'm awake or asleep, thats probably why I remember most of my dreams.

mondk

Dreams

I usually dream in color although I had to really think about it, but I've also dreamed in black and white. I refer to my b&w dreams as "astral dreams" because really, that is what they are when I have them anyway. During my projections as well...I've only had a few colorful astral journeys and that was by going into a deep meditative altered state of consciousness.

Blessings, Michelle