Erotic decks

Emeraldgirl

bladeraven said:
I can just imagine having an erotic deck and when Grasshopper turns 13 or 16...it mysteriously disappear....lol

Only to have it magically re-appear in his school principal's office :)

sorry couldn't resist :)

bladeraven

Emeraldgirl said:
Only to have it magically re-appear in his school principal's office :)

sorry couldn't resist :)

ROFL...and then disappear and magically re-appear in the teacher's lounge...Ugh..that's my fear...it appear in his principal's office and I have to explain...argh argh argh

Emeraldgirl

bladeraven said:
ROFL...and then disappear and magically re-appear in the teacher's lounge...Ugh..that's my fear...it appear in his principal's office and I have to explain...argh argh argh

Well you could always say "Hey kid down the street got to take his dad's Playboy and Penthouse so it was only fair that Grasshopper have something to show off"

Could be worse then the principal though. Imagine if he had a friend with really strict parents who busted him with them :)

Back on topic thoough I think erotic decks are like any other there will always be people who like them ( for readings or other purposes) and people who disagree with them.

sharpchick

I've got both the Tarot of Casanova and the De Cameron decks. . . I can come closer to appreciating the artwork in the Casanova, because the illustrator at least tried to give you a visual flavor of Venice.

The De Cameron is just too distracting for me to use it for any spread other than the one listed in the LWB - the bedroom spread. I can just see myself asking, "How can I optimize my chances for advancement at work?" and drawing any card from the De Cameron deck. . .

gregory

bladeraven said:
This is one VERY good reason not to put your name in the front of any book you would rather not admit to owning..... (hunts for eraser.........)