Excerpts taken from The Diary of a Starseed Rebellion

sacredashes

Strength

I've been meaning to tell you how it went... my sojourn with Strength. Last time we met, I tried to bind him with a silver chain forged with moonlight and liquid mercury in the Sapphire Lake. The Lizard King was too strong of course but he played along. :D I came to realize after a while, that those who possess absolute power are the ones who are in control of their mind, body and spirit.... and no chain could have held him if he chose to break free.

This time I came looking for an old friend. Our conversation went something like this..

Losing Touch

Ash: You console me in my darkest hour, convince me that the truth is always grey... caress me in your velvet chair... conceal me from the ghost you cast away.

Strength: I'm in no hurry, you go run and tell your friends I'm losing touch. Fill their heads with rumours of impending doom. It must be true.

Ash: You console me in my darkest hour and tell me that you always hear my cries. I wonder what you got conspired. I'm sure it was the consolation prize.

Strength: I'm in no hurry, you go run and tell your friends I'm losing touch. Fill the night with stories, the legend grows... of how you got lost but you made your way back home. You sold your soul, like a roamin' vagabond, yeah..

Ash: I heard you found a wishing well....

Strength: In the city....

Ash: Console me in my darkest hour... and you throw me down.

Strength: I'm in no hurry, you go run and tell your friends I'm losing touch. Fill your crown with rumours...

Ash: Impending doom!!!

Strength: It must be true...But you made your way back home... You sold your soul, like a roamin' vagabond.... And about how you got lost, but you made your way back home.

Well... actually, no... I just like the lyrics for this song :p

We did not speak much this time round. I was hoping to borrow his strength through osmosis ... and that's where you'll find me... sitting on the Lizard King's crown.... that he may console me in my darkest hour. ;)

:heart:

Attachments

• StrengthSMALL.jpg
    StrengthSMALL.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 140

Manda

So outrageously good!

Jesii

Been watching this thread since it started, and I'm loving it! :D

Lifeisabutterfly

Just arrived here about 10 min. ago and am totally swept away with this marvelous and magical new tarot cards--is there a mailing list for it when it is complete? am drooling....

flying black kat

Beautiful and Moving, Ash.

Your words and art are inspiring.

Be at Peace, and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

Penthasilia

Beautiful Ash! As always. Your pictures are more than just stunning art, but provoke such deep and powerful emotions as to write their own story.

callistoluna

Wow. I'm very excited to join this thread. Love seeing and reading your work.

Shalyn

Ash, I cannot wait until you have finished with this deck. I lovelovelove your art.

MsRubyRain

As always Ash, :heart:

callistoluna

Looking good - I love your first deck. Looking forward to this one too!