Exchange: Lenormand 3X3 Reading.

readings.by.mia

Hello there :)

I'm willing to exchange one 3x3 (9 square if you prefer to call it) reading.

The topic is entirely of the sitter's choice, and I would like another Lenormand reading and feedback in return.

Thanks for reading!

CosmicBeing

I could do it with you.

My focus would be on career (I'm doing career counseling and figuring out where to go next with my career)

I'm female by the way.

readings.by.mia

Great! I'll do it right now :) May I suggest a concrete question?

readings.by.mia

CosmicBeing

I'm female. Mine is love related (yes, you can sigh, haha) I want to know about a fling I'm having with a guy and its possibilities.

Your's is career in general or you want a more closed questions?

Well I am in career counseling.. so not sure where I belong in the career arena.. so could you closely look at the career counseling.. anything about what career might be good for me. (I'm not interested in becoming any professional spiritual person/divination person by the way)

Doing your pull now.

readings.by.mia

Perfect! Same here!

readings.by.mia

This is what I get.

Deck: Under the Roses Lenormand.

Your spread is

Dog - Bouquet - Cross

Garden - Clover - Stork

Mountain - Crossroads - Clouds

Quint: Snake.

Cutting card: Ship.

Dog + Bouquet + Cross could be telling about the help you're receiving for trying to get rid of your burden and find joy in your career.

Garden + Clover + Stork says it's been a good idea to share your concern with some other people as it will help you move forward with a good result.

Mountain + Crossroads + Mountains is about trying to find options for this blockage though you're not getting any clear idea by the moment.

Dog + Garden + Mountains (Past) Perhaps you chose your career trying to please others but you haven't found yourself at ease and though you can be feeling judged or pushed by your surroundings you've decided to stop.

Bouquet + Clover + Mountain (Present) You're looking for joy in your career and opening up to unexpected possibilities or paths you hadn't thought of before.

Cross + Stork + Clouds (Future) It is going to be a burdening process but there will be movement even though the outcome is yet uncertain.

The corners: Mountain + Cross you're feeling really burdened by this moment of standby.
Dog + Clouds perhaps counseling is not working as well as you expected.

Knighting: Mountain + Bouquet / Mountain + Stork you will definetely move on and find a joyful path.

Dog + Crossroads: Perhaps you could rely on a trusted friend to help you make a decision. Dog + Stork: You'll find a comfortable path you'll decide to move towards.

Garden + Cross / Garden + Clouds Perhaps working in direct contact with people is not your thing and you could consider career options where you will more likely work on your own.

Crossroads + Cross: This consideration time will take a while.

Bouquet + Clouds: What will make you happy is still to be discovered.

With the snake as a quint I'd say this is going to be tricky, but knighting cards give me the idea that you'll find an enjoyable path even though it seems to be taken longer than expected.

Ship as the cutting card may be suggesting that a change of location or a trip could be helpful to make your ideas clearer.

My overall advice with these cards would be that you look for a career where you are comfortably working for yourself or where the job depends the most of you.

I hope it helps. Anyway we can discuss it more in depth.

CosmicBeing

I'm female. Mine is love related (yes, you can sigh, haha) I want to know about a fling I'm having with a guy and its possibilities.

Your's is career in general or you want a more closed questions?

House-Book-Mice
Sun---Lily---Cross
Ring--Anchor-Scythe

House+book=You two might be keeping it secret.. keeping it a secret in your private life (so I don't see many people knowing about this the smallest amount of people that may know is 1 or 2 people)
Book+Mice=A stressful secret or a secret that gnaws at you
House+Mice=This fling might be affecting your private life (at least your sense of comfort)

Sun+Lily=long-standing hot/steamy interaction.
Lily+cross=long-standing interaction that is non-existent... long-standing interaction that has a lot of burdens/let downs
Sun+Cross= Burdens in this burning hot interactions

Ring+Anchor= Could indicate that one of you are already in a lifelong relationship or this interaction has been going on for a long time.
Anchor+scythe= a split-cut off of a lifelong relationship or A dangerous tie.
Ring+Scythe= breakup, rejection, dangerous relationship

House-Sun-Ring
House+Sun= Could indicate a revelation coming about your private life (light being shined on it)
Sun+Ring=Revelation/light being shined on a relationship
House+Ring=Private relationship

Book-Lily-Anchor
Book+Anchor= lifelong secret... not going to be made known
Book+Lily= Long standing secret or A secret that took a long time to get where it is now.
Lily+Anchor= Passive action... no action is going to occur.

Mice-Cross-Scythe
Mice+Scythe= danger that brings stress/anxiety or a breakup/rejection that brings loss
Mice+Cross= burdens/disappointment/hardships creates stress/anxiety
Cross+Scythe=separations from burdens/hardship or a separation that creates grief

House-lily-Scythe
Mice-lily-Ring

These two diagonal lines to me shows that this long standing associate (this man) is going to be cut out of your private life.

I think at some part of this interaction the relationship interrupted you sense of calmness (anxiet) alternatively can indicate a loss of a relationship that took a long time.

Overall
I see this fling is pretty much stayed private in one or both of your lives. But, with the scythe, mice, and cross in this reading and also on the same line. I don't think this is a healthy relationship for long term. One of you might just be liking the fling for what it is a moment of bliss.

Sorry I couldn't give better news from these cards.

readings.by.mia