Will he live?

scorpiogirl

Will my grandmother survive?

Heart - Lily - Flowers - House - Dog

I am really worried. My grandmother is very ill. Will she make it?

I think yes. I see her resting at her home. My dad is close to her now so I wonder if that he is the Dog?

Padma

Heart + Lily, elderly person whom you love; Flowers + House, recuperating at home; House + Dog, loyal husband or family member...or a constant presence, like a home care nurse.

I think she will be fine! :love:

The cards add up to 85 and 8+5 = 13; card 13 is Child; a new start, and 1+3 is 4, House - a stable situation.

Your cards are mostly positive, with one neutral, so it all looks very stable. :)

scorpiogirl

Thanks so much! I feel a bit better.
I also agree that the cards look good!!
I will update once I hear from my dad what is happening lately.

Padma

Have my fingers crossed for you and grandmother! Sending her healing light :love:

scorpiogirl

Hi Padma!!!
My grandmother is doing well!!!!!! She is at home and resting. And my dad hired her a care taker!!!!!!!!

Thank You.

Padma

Scorpiogirl, I am so glad she is well! That's awesome :love: I am glad that I got such an important question right! :D

scorpiogirl

Sorry but the reading was bad. My grandmother died today.

Padma

I am so sorry to hear that! What a surprise - there were no bad or death cards in your reading for her, so there was no way to foresee this. :(

My sympathies.

scorpiogirl

Yeah in know is am very sad.
I need to get more information how she died...maybe the would indicate that. I live in another country so this is a bit difficult!

Thank You!

readings.by.mia

Sorry for your loss, scorpiogirl. I agree with Padma that I wouldn't have seen this outcome with those cards. Giving them a look know that we know the sad outcome, perhaps we could say that her heart slowly stopped working while she was happy at home surrounded by loyal people?

I'll keep your grandma on my prayers. <3