Faeries Seekers #8 Lunar Rabbit & Mooncat

mooncat2

Hi Lunar Rabbit, :)

Just opening our thread. Look forward to exchanging readings with you.
I'll let you choose the first card.
I won't be able to post yours until after the weekend as I have two lively grandsons staying with us ......going to keep me busy. :D

Originally Posted by rosesred
Walking the Path

2……..3…..….4
..............….1

1. Dream destination
The sitter picks this card turned up. (Alternitively; the reader picks it, like all the other cards)It represents where you want to go, what you want to achieve.

2. Home
This is your starting position, the place that you might be unwilling to leave since you’re so used to it.

3. The clear path
This is the path you’re on.

4. The enchanted forest
Your destination if you do not change your course. You could get hopelessly lost here, or find a wonderful surprise

5. The winding road
The change you need to make to reach your dream destination.

lunar_rabbit

Hi there! I know how it is dealing with lively kids -- I have a 4 and 2 yo here:)

I'm going to look through my deck tonight and pick my card. If you get a chance, how about you do the same? Unless you'd rather me choose?

Looking forward to playing with you! :)

LR

mooncat2

Hi LR,

The card I have chosen for myself is .....Nelys the Alchemist!

lunar_rabbit

Wonderful! I'm hoping to do your reading tomorrow. We have guests coming in from out of town this weekend, and I'm hoping to get the house cleaned today so I can relax tomorrow. Is that ok?

My gut instinct was to choose Solus, because he is "MY" card. But then I thought, "Nah... I always pick him." But I feel very, very drawn to him especially this rainy, gray week, so it's him after all! :)

Talk to you soon!

mooncat2

Hi Lunar Rabbit :)

Here is your Walking the Path reading.

1. Dream destination
It represents where you want to go, what you want to achieve.

Solus.

Choosing Solus as your destination suggests the desire to reach your true potential, to create, to express your individuality and be recognised for what you achieve.
You want knowledge and clarity of who you. Strength , passion, freedom and independence.
To me Solus is the Light of the Sun.
The Light of the Self.
He reminds us that only he stands between the two worlds........we don’t and sometimes that which our ego self most desires is not what our soul has chosen to do.

2. Home
This is your starting position, the place that you might be unwilling to leave since you’re so used to it.

The Journeyman

He doesn’t look unwilling to leave........cheerfully setting out into the unknown with only a twinkling big toe to guide him.
But then he is only a child......has only himself to think about.
There may be inner fears ......of taking that first step alone, lack of confidence to walk beyond your comfort zone but I feel what holds you back has more to do with other people.
Those to whom you are attached.
They are the foundation on which you’ve built your life so far.
Solus whispers........or maybe he booms for he doesn’t really look the whispering sort ........that maybe you feel SELFish for wanting more than you have.

3. The clear path..........This is the path you’re on.

The Sage

‘To every thing there is a season’
You are on a learning path and one which requires patience. Like the seasons our lives follow natural cycles ......times for planting, growing and harvesting. It is a slow and gentle process.
The Sage would wish you to know that when you feel tied and constricted by your life circumstances you need to find a deeper understanding and awareness.
That when you focus too hard on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow then you miss the colour and wonder of the rainbow itself. Just like the Sun creates this magic so you have the power to make each day shine with your light. It may not completely be the way you want it to be but each day is a step towards your destination and each day brings growth .

4. The enchanted forest
Your destination if you do not change your course. You could get hopelessly lost here, or find a wonderful surprise

The Guardian at the Gate

So with patience you will eventually arrive at the Enchanted Forest. Here you can get lost ........follow little paths that appear to be dead ends and have to retrace your steps but now you are wise enough to know that you aren’t deliberately being sidetracked . Each detour has its own secret to share, its small piece of knowledge to help you on your way.
As you move deeper into the forest a day will come when you catch a glimmer of light beckoning you forward.......you will follow it and find yourself standing before a gate........a magical gate seemingly made of sparkling stars. You cannot move through unless the Guardian opens the gate for you and he will tell you that there is no going back, that once you move forward your life will be changed forever.

5. The winding road
The change you need to make to reach your dream destination.

The Faery Godmother

Ahh! She holds the Journeyman’s ball in her hand.......the magic moon ball that holds his hopes and dreams.
In fact she seems to draw all the faeries in the reading together,
The Owl has the wisdom of the Sage.
Her crown sparkles with the stars of the gateway.
The little creatures that she shelters in the folds of her gown belong also to the Journeyman’s card.

She wants you to know that she is always with you but there are times when even Faery Godmother’s have to sit back and let their charges learn their own lessons without her help.
There will a time in the future when her magic wand will help your wish come true.
She says that although you may not know it you are performing her role for others at present.........you are learning of giving , loving , nurturing and nourishing others growth. Which is sometimes hard because you feel it is all give and no get ......you lose a sense of your own identity.
Which is all part of your own journey towards Solus.
Faery Godmother asks you to change the way you look at your present life.
‘Look at what you have......it is solid and real . See it as the apple whose skin glows with the same colours as Solus......red and yellow. Know that the apple time is necessary and that it contains the seeds of the future.

Lunar Rabbit......this was difficult having no indication of what area of life to look at so I just let it happen. I hope it does make some sense to you.
Blessings

lunar_rabbit

Thank you so much! I haven't had a chance to read it over in detail, but looks like it hit really close to home. I'll provide more feedback after I do your reading.

I wanted to let you know that I have done your spread and jotted down my notes, and just need a block of time at the computer to type it out. We've had company since Friday and it's been pretty crazy at our house. But you're not forgotten! :) I will post the full details as soon as I can, in the next few days. Sorry for the delay!