Fairy Oracle Reading

Shadow Wolf

Hi all,

Today is my birthday and a friend at work gave me the
fairy oracle deck......Healing with the fairies.

I did a three card reading and card 1 was

Awakening of self

card 2 was

Problem Solved

Card 3 was

Kindness

I asked the oracle what I would be doing career wise next year.
I just found out today that my position is being eliminated. Last night a friend gave me information about another job, that I'm also qualified for and for the same salary. I haven't applied yet.

I was wondering if the the "problem solved" card is related to the
information I recieved last night. The card says I'm on the cusp of a new opportunity, and that I should trust my instincts, which
is reinforced by the first card.

My question is Do you think that the "problem solved" card means that I should apply for this job ?

My instincts tell me to go for it, that I have nothing to lose.

What do you think ?????

Alta

Hi Shadow Wolf,
Great throw and I am glad your deck was helpful.
I am moving your post to Divination as this Forum is strictly for tarot throws. I am sure you will get responses there. Marion

sunflowr

Between what your instincts are telling you AND getting the "Problem Solved" card.. I would say definitely go for it! :) Kindness might be the friend telling you about the new job opp. Or maybe getting the deck as a gift. :) Or maybe it's a blessing in disquise that your current position is being eliminated. That the Universe is being kind but maybe you just arent aware of it yet. And "awakend self" maybe means that this new job opp will be a much better situation.

Good Luck!

Shadow Wolf said:
Hi all,

Today is my birthday and a friend at work gave me the
fairy oracle deck......Healing with the fairies.

I did a three card reading and card 1 was

Awakening of self

card 2 was

Problem Solved

Card 3 was

Kindness

I asked the oracle what I would be doing career wise next year.
I just found out today that my position is being eliminated. Last night a friend gave me information about another job, that I'm also qualified for and for the same salary. I haven't applied yet.

I was wondering if the the "problem solved" card is related to the
information I recieved last night. The card says I'm on the cusp of a new opportunity, and that I should trust my instincts, which
is reinforced by the first card.

My question is Do you think that the "problem solved" card means that I should apply for this job ?

My instincts tell me to go for it, that I have nothing to lose.

What do you think ?????

Aerin

My advice would be to apply, and also keep your mind open to other potential opportunities.

Applying doesan't mean that you have to take the position, if after having found out more it isn't suitable.

It does mean you get some interview and CV practice.

Aerin

sagitarian

go for it! ur getting so many signs from the universe to do this, i think something is really trying to urge u towards this!