Tao Oracle Daily Draws

Ravenswing

Amaya--

Believe it or not...

I drew Development this morning too... Strange.

fly well
Raven

Melissa`

Re: synchronisity...

Ravenswing said:
I drew Development this morning too... Strange.
[/B]

That is strange. :)

I pulled The Taming Power of he Small earlier..

You didn't happen to pull the same one again, did you? ;)

Blessings,
Amaya

Ravenswing

well, well...

Amaya--

The Taming Power of the Small was two days ago... are we using the same deck ??? LOL

But now, after Development I'm to work on That Which has been Spoiled. Dead on accurate to my situation.

A one card pull from this deck seems to always give me the big picture flow. And I'm not always moved to draw from it every day... I feel that there are times that the influence is more than one day long... Three cards from a Tarot deck sort of fine tunes things. They work well in tandum for me.

fly well
Raven

RAVENAL

may I jump back in...

Hello again Amaya...Raven...

I have been called again today by the oracle...

I draw 2 cards...seeking balance...question...

1st draw...5...Waiting...
2nd card...40...Deliverance...

Color hits me first...a feeling...BLUES...a mist of white...somewhat shrouded...coolness...serenity...soothing...stillness and motion...BLUES...yes that describes it...and then the flash of color...RED...orange/yellow...PASSION...courage...creativity...
POWER...but still the predominance of blues...yes a sadness...expectant waiting...TIMING...deliverence on the horizon...white light flashing/Divinity revealed...flesh tones...centered...a channel for energy exchange between the sandy reddened earth and watery light struck sky...

Image takes over...woman...pregnant with longing...just look at her eyes...cosmic hair...behind her...stars...the crone/cup moon she wears...smile saddened...downturned...glistening almost teary eyes...clouds cluster at her middle/center...hands hidden...seems she is temporarily powerless...but really she is in CONTEMPLATION...she holds all the cards within her...expectation...birthing soon...the sadness of that leaving/the joy of that new birth...

Stormy weather... could be either blessings or a curse...notice... upraised arms...gathering...claiming power...
beseeching...gratitude...placing the body as an instrument for focus...channel...awaiting/allowing...DIVINE Deliverance...
intervention...standing grounded...
red/golden earth sands of another place and time...rain a BLESSING...cleansing...
lifegiving...a promise kept...fulfilled...

taken together...good male/female balance...waters of LIFE in both cards...motion/emotion...caring...earth/sky-air/water/fire-light...cosmic and elemental forces well matched...red/yellow/blue...primary colors...purity of white...just a touch of orange...secondary...creative passion...Balanced...but leaning toward the blue scale...cool...receeding...distance...but still a powerful connection and a progression...a certain sense of well being...wholeness...cyclic...natural and protected...certainly well blessed...

more later...I wish to expand upon the symbols and the changing lines...and then eventually the numbers...there are so many layers...interpretation...I'll be back...

Melissa`

Hey Ravenal.. of course you can jump back in! So long as all three of us don't start drawing the same daily cards. Then that would really be strange. :) As for that, no Raven, I don't think we are using the same deck.. but it is odd :)

hope to hear your interpretation Ravenal!

Amaya

Ravenswing

today's draw...

...is The Creative.

The stellar hand encirlcled in power. The hand is my primary tool for expression. Yes, this is very much where I wish to be...

I'm working on two tarot decks. I have a novel I'm sending out... again. I'm trying to find somewhere to tape my music, and am thinking of playing open mics and the streets...

The Creative burst out.

I'm just looking for a wave to ride on.

fly well
Raven

RAVENAL

Tao Oracle ...new cards

Saturday...a new card drawn...

#20.......Contemplation...Perfect...and what I usually do and where I am at...interesting # 2...again...balance for me...# 0...the next higher cycle...my last 2 card draw was for seeking balance...I believe I acheived it and now this card seems to say...stay here awhile and contemplate balance at the next higher level...it is easy for me to do as the natural world for me is most balanced and it is so very close around me...just looking at the woods and stream behind my home...or walking thru them...the night sky full of stars...the moon...I could be describing this cards image...peace and stillness within an inward space...but this describes my life...I always return to nature for the serenity and peace I need...and turn inward...an easy place for contemplation...and able to see how I fit within the larger outward life...my natural place...

Monday...another new card today...

#13.......Companionship...the # 13...always a lucky number for me
my daughters birthday...and my brothers...2 of my favorite people...the number of full moon's in each year...I love full moon energy...a very feminine number...powerful...reduced to 4...and for me about structure...limitations...straight lines and a triangle...again about seeking balance...linear directed masculine energy...and dynamic movement shifting levels from "the above to the below"....energy thru the crossover point...very centered...into the more material earthplane...but not quite all there...one side is open...not complete...room for more building/growth...this does sound like friendship to me...and companionship...and again the balance...# 4 is built from double 2's...sharing...agreement...strengthening bonds...a really good place to be...relationship...

Ravenswing

good to see you

amaya--

I'm glad your light bulb went on. "Ah ha!!" moments are wonderful...

Keep at it, even one card a day seems to be a great guide. The word I use for this oracle is Wisdom.

Kind of funny... you're on the yellow brick road, and I just realized it's not kansas anymor... LOL

stick around
fly well
Raven

Ravenswing

today's draw

Today I drew Companionship..

This has been coming up every few days for me... and is quite fitting.

on the wing
fly well
Raven

RAVENAL

Tao Oracle draw today

Amaya and fellow Raven...

So nice to see/read your postings to this thread...the oracle called to me today...listening...I pulled just one card...
going with instinct and intuition...as I rarely continue doing things always the same...liking sponaneity and change...so very Tao...yes...

the card...#53...Development...oh yes...I like this card...it seems to like me too...so very often showing up for me...

what do you do about reversals...???
for me they seem most about timing...you know that one step forward and two steps back kind of thing...or waiting...a sort of holding pattern of the energy...

Amaya...yes I am so proud of you...what was your conclusion after all that reading of the book on changing lines...

Ravenswing...this virtual forum experience sure has a storybook/fantasy kind of feel to it...childlike resonance...