FAVORITE ORACLE decks as of now...

Le Fanu

Don't think I've posted in this thread. Would hate to contradict myself! :D

Just one? It would be the EveryDay Sibilla.

Runners-up would be;
A Lenormand (maybe Mystical)
Nostradamus Cards
Oracle of the Radiant Sun

americle

Le Fanu said:
Just one? It would be the EveryDay Sibilla.

Hi Le Fanu -- could you tell us more about the Sibilla? I looked and info was scanty. How many cards? Why is it your favorite? Thanks! Tamara

Le Fanu

americle said:
Hi Le Fanu -- could you tell us more about the Sibilla? I looked and info was scanty. How many cards? Why is it your favorite? Thanks! Tamara
There's a thread in which I explained a little here!

greatdane

Liking the Mystical Lenormand

Just got the Mystical Lenormand and I do like the images. I have psycards and love them and wasn't interested in another oracle really until I saw images of the Mystical Lenormand. Psycards and the Lenormand seem so much more blunt and a totally different perspective than tarot. It's nice because I can use them to complement a tarot reading or separately. I love tarot for what it is and the oracles for what they offer.

HighPriestess

Right now, my favourite oracle is my Victorian Flower Oracle, but I also like my Goddess Inspiration Oracle by Kris Waldherr.

Daemon Lover

I love using the Oracle of Shadows and Light! The cards speak to me like an old friend who isn`t afraid to tell me the truth!

akirafist

Wild Wisdom + Dark and Light

autumn star

Heart of Faery, Universal Wisdom Oracle & Fairy Ring Oracle.

lunakasha

Oracle of Shadows & Light

Daemon Lover said:
I love using the Oracle of Shadows and Light! The cards speak to me like an old friend who isn`t afraid to tell me the truth!

Yes~ also my current favorite, and for the same reason mentioned here.

xg9nar.jpg

2nb97pe.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/lunakasha/Oracle of Shadows and Light/11liel2.jpg?t=1281150594

I love the artwork, of course~ the "big-eyed cuties" are hard to resist. But aside from that, they give solid advice and they usually help me to look at things from a different perspective. Which I think is pretty amazing.

I haven't felt this connected to a deck~ tarot or oracle ~in a very long time. It's true love this time....no joke! :heart:

:) Luna

IheartTarot

Oracle of Shadows & Light

This is definitely my current favourite and I can't say enough good things about it. It is original, whimsical, fun and serious all at the same time. It shows you what you need to do to be a better person and to live a better life and gives you courage to hold the darkness when you need to. It is like a personal life coach in a box. :)

The only potential negative about it, which does not affect me personally, is that all the beings in the cards are females. Guys who are not very in touch with their feminine side might find this offputting?