~I am only accepting questions that can help me gauge my accuracy

Thank you for sitting in :heart:

1) lepleadian
2) scorpiogirl (feedback received)
3) CosmicBeing (feedback received)
4) D Sparkles
5) Bonny (feedback received)

lepleadian

what are the chances will I be accepted by tap for the internship position? is this ok?

scorpiogirl

May I?
Can I ask if you see M and myself getting back together within this month?
He is a man I dated.
Thanks.

CosmicBeing

Do you see me pleased with my class when it ends? (like grades, what I learned, etc.)

**Ending this friday coming up**

D Sparkles

May I sit, please? I'd like to know how X felt when he found out I didn't sleep with A.

claire1805

what are the chances will I be accepted by tap for the internship position? is this ok?

Man + Heart + Mice

Your chances of being accepted for the internship position is very low, and might even end up as a loss (Mice). From the overall message of the cards, there is possibly a man (Man) who is swayed by his emotions (Heart), resulting in a disadvantage/disappointment (Mice) for you. He might be someone who holds considerable power over the selection process. If you didn't get accepted, it isn't a reflection of your capabilities or anything, but a 'reflection of the man's heart'.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks for sitting in!

claire1805

May I?
Can I ask if you see M and myself getting back together within this month?
He is a man I dated.
Thanks.

Clouds + Bouquet + Coffin

The answer is a resounding 'No'. From the cards that have turned up, we see all the beautiful possibilities of this relationship being surrounded by a lot of deep-seated negativity. The Clouds indicate confusion and muddled thought, either one or both of you are unsure about getting back together. Nobody is willing to take the first step. The thought to get back together is there, but it is remote and filled with doubts. Inaction (Clouds/Bouquet) that leads to a chapter being closed (Coffin).

Hope this makes sense!

claire1805

Do you see me pleased with my class when it ends? (like grades, what I learned, etc.)

**Ending this friday coming up**

Man + Fish + Birds

Hmm.... Tricky cards we have here for you, Cosmic Being. But I would say that you will be neutral, if not satisfied with the class when it ends. Though I feel as though the highlight of the class might eventually be due to your interactions with this man, who is present there. We see a lot of talking and bonding (Fish/Birds) talking place between this person and you.

I know your question is specifically about the class but it doesn't seem that it will be the kind of class that will leave a deep impression or evoke a particularly strong emotion in you for the cards to show something significant in terms of your feelings towards it.

Let me know if it makes sense :)

claire1805

May I sit, please? I'd like to know how X felt when he found out I didn't sleep with A.

Coffin + Stork + Scythe

There was heaviness (Coffin) in terms of his feelings as previously he might have already been mentally prepared for a change (Stork) or to move on (Stork). So, your news came as a complete shock (Scythe) to him, to the point that he will have to make new changes (Stork/Scythe). Overall, the cards gave me a feeling that prior to the discovery, X was already pretty much set on a path (or more speciallly a move of some sort) but he now has to deal with the aftermath of preconceived thoughts and plans being detailed. I would say his feelings tended towards negativity.

Thank you for sitting in!

CosmicBeing

Man + Fish + Birds

Hmm.... Tricky cards we have here for you, Cosmic Being. But I would say that you will be neutral, if not satisfied with the class when it ends. Though I feel as though the highlight of the class might eventually be due to your interactions with this man, who is present there. We see a lot of talking and bonding (Fish/Birds) talking place between this person and you.

I know your question is specifically about the class but it doesn't seem that it will be the kind of class that will leave a deep impression or evoke a particularly strong emotion in you for the cards to show something significant in terms of your feelings towards it.

Let me know if it makes sense :)

I took an online class... I don't think the professor is a male. But, maybe I'll have an interaction with a male classmate. We have to write up discussions and then classmates respond.

I'm pretty neutral about the class..it was interesting and definitely peaked my interest.

it's all written format...while I am not sure what this is pointing to yet.. I'll let you know this friday. Thank you for the reading.