Five Readings for Feedback

claire1805

I took an online class... I don't think the professor is a male. But, maybe I'll have an interaction with a male classmate. We have to write up discussions and then classmates respond.

I'm pretty neutral about the class..it was interesting and definitely peaked my interest.

it's all written format...while I am not sure what this is pointing to yet.. I'll let you know this friday. Thank you for the reading.

Welcome :) Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to your update!

Bonny

May I ask a question please?

Q. How is c feeling about us re sexual involvement (soon?)...

claire1805

May I ask a question please?

Q. How is c feeling about us re sexual involvement (soon?)...

Tree + Scythe + Stars

It appears that C is feeling rather impatient when it comes to this matter. With the Tree and Scythe card combination, we see C wanting to stop waiting or just jump straight to the deed. The Stars at the end indicates that he habours hopes and fantasies about this.

In short, C want to cut down the 'waiting time' and fulfil his dreams where sexual matters with you are concerned :)

Thanks for sitting in, Bonny. Please let me know if this resonates with you.

Bonny

Tree + Scythe + Stars

It appears that C is feeling rather impatient when it comes to this matter. With the Tree and Scythe card combination, we see C wanting to stop waiting or just jump straight to the deed. The Stars at the end indicates that he habours hopes and fantasies about this.

In short, C want to cut down the 'waiting time' and fulfil his dreams where sexual matters with you are concerned :)

Thanks for sitting in, Bonny. Please let me know if this resonates with you.

Hi Claire,

Yes, this is accurate. Great read there re the scythe/stars etc - makes a lot of sense

It's like The knight of swords in tarot - the energy you're picking up on here.
It's the "act now", approach which is definitely c.
And the chemistry between us is strong.

Thanks for this reading! Great confirmation :)

scorpiogirl

Clouds + Bouquet + Coffin

The answer is a resounding 'No'. From the cards that have turned up, we see all the beautiful possibilities of this relationship being surrounded by a lot of deep-seated negativity. The Clouds indicate confusion and muddled thought, either one or both of you are unsure about getting back together. Nobody is willing to take the first step. The thought to get back together is there, but it is remote and filled with doubts. Inaction (Clouds/Bouquet) that leads to a chapter being closed (Coffin).

Hope this makes sense!
Yeah I didn't think so!
I'm too stubborn and proud to make the first move lol. I tried to patch things up last week but I think our relationship is just fizzling out.
Thank you. I'll update if anything changes.

claire1805

Hi Claire,

Yes, this is accurate. Great read there re the scythe/stars etc - makes a lot of sense

It's like The knight of swords in tarot - the energy you're picking up on here.
It's the "act now", approach which is definitely c.
And the chemistry between us is strong.

Thanks for this reading! Great confirmation :)

Thank you for the feedback, Bonny! May more sparks fly between the two of you *wink*

claire1805

Yeah I didn't think so!
I'm too stubborn and proud to make the first move lol. I tried to patch things up last week but I think our relationship is just fizzling out.
Thank you. I'll update if anything changes.

Thanks, scorpiogirl! Will be grateful if you can update me!

lepleadian

Man + Heart + Mice

Your chances of being accepted for the internship position is very low, and might even end up as a loss (Mice). From the overall message of the cards, there is possibly a man (Man) who is swayed by his emotions (Heart), resulting in a disadvantage/disappointment (Mice) for you. He might be someone who holds considerable power over the selection process. If you didn't get accepted, it isn't a reflection of your capabilities or anything, but a 'reflection of the man's heart'.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks for sitting in!

could be. In fact there could also more qualified :)

D Sparkles

Coffin + Stork + Scythe

There was heaviness (Coffin) in terms of his feelings as previously he might have already been mentally prepared for a change (Stork) or to move on (Stork). So, your news came as a complete shock (Scythe) to him, to the point that he will have to make new changes (Stork/Scythe). Overall, the cards gave me a feeling that prior to the discovery, X was already pretty much set on a path (or more speciallly a move of some sort) but he now has to deal with the aftermath of preconceived thoughts and plans being detailed. I would say his feelings tended towards negativity.

Thank you for sitting in!

Hey, thanks for the reading!

I agree that it was probably a shock for him, but I think Coffin and Stork might be saying that he felt better, like there was an improvement in his feelings (Stork). I think this because Stork appeared after Coffin.