Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! The Sirens of Oosa

kaleanna

NorthernTigress said:
Yay! I got another parcel today. It's from Kaleanna. What a lovely little pile of treasures.

• a little toy tiger (white!)
  • a little toy leopard
  • a metal button with a coat-of-arms on it
  • a tiny toy suitcase
  • a tiny flat seashell about the size of my thumbnail
  • a piece of snowflake obsidian shaped into a cube
  • a plastic prism the shape of an egg/teardrop
  • a little square of fabric that looks like leather on one side (leopard print for the win!) and has woven squiggly lines on the other side
  • a lime-green stone (lumpy!)
  • a purple stone
  • a reddish/pinkish stone
  • a bit of jewelry that is a wavy piece of metal, with other metal bits, and a plastic "gem" attached
  • a plastic bit of jewelry that is oval with a large hole in the center. Lots of colors and a bumpy texture

Thankyouthankyouthankyou! :D

You are very welcome NT :) I am so glad that it arrived. I tried to keep in mind what your theme was in addition to using my intuition.

NorthernTigress

Well, the post office may finally have their heads on straight, because I got another parcel today!

This one was from Stefficus and it has:

• a piece of deer antler..
  • a "koosh ball alien" (If anyone here says they don't know what a Koosh Ball is, I will officially feel old!)
  • a polished sphere of picasso jasper
  • a copper ring purchased in Canada (Steff, you either really like pinky rings, or you have seriously small hands! :laugh:)
  • a long cylinder-shaped fossil (I'm going to have to do something to remind myself that this is a fossil. I swear it looks like a rusty old hardware bolt.)
  • and, finally, she sent me a a US dime with a hole in it!

Steff, when I read your note, I wanted to beat you up (in the most loving way possible, of course). She tells me about the dime, and says "the story is simple, it was shot". Did you really think you could get away with that? Shot by whom? When? Why? Were you there when it happened? Inquiring Kitties want to know!

stefficus

*rofl* i'm just happy you got your package!! i was worried, what with the antler and all.

NorthernTigress

stefficus said:
*rofl* i'm just happy you got your package!! i was worried, what with the antler and all.

Ah, well, I guess it didn't look suspicious enough to warrant an inspection. :laugh:

Thanks. By the way, I can't stop giggling about the "shot dime". I showed it to my husband. He looked at it for a few seconds and said "hmmm .22". That's my guy!

NorthernTigress

Another day, another parcel. :D

This one's from Faunabay, and has

• a blue frosted-glass sphere inside a wire "cage"
  • a little square of fabric (looks like a tiny embroidery sample)
  • a metal thimble
  • a little gold star-shaped bead
  • a gold flower made out of ribbon
  • an acorn cap (my favorite, I think)

Thanks so much!

NorthernTigress

Okay, Sirens. It looks like I only have one parcel left waiting.

Apollonia, Kaleanna, have you got your last packages yet?

kaleanna

Hiya NT,

Yes I have received all my packages of lovely treasures :)

NorthernTigress

Pictures!

I'm still waiting for Shamoness' treasures, and the legendary spreadcloth. But until then, I couldn't wait to bring everything out and take a good look. And of course, take some photos!

Oh, yeah, and you all get to see my Oracle Tray too!

Attachments

• Oracle Apollonia.jpg
    Oracle Apollonia.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Oracle Celice.jpg
    Oracle Celice.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 64
  • Oracle Faunabay.jpg
    Oracle Faunabay.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Oracle Kaleanna.jpg
    Oracle Kaleanna.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Oracle Steff.jpg
    Oracle Steff.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 60

NorthernTigress

More Pictures!

Just two more photos. Showing my own contribution, and the whole flotsam and jetsam.

So far, I've only taken one item out (from my own "seeding"), a leather bracelet with the word "Falcon" on it. As much as I love my Lion head, I'm not sure if he'll make the cut either. He's just so much bigger than everything else.

Attachments

• Oracle Mine.jpg
    Oracle Mine.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Oracle all.jpg
    Oracle all.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 61

kaleanna

NorthernTigress said:
Just two more photos. Showing my own contribution, and the whole flotsam and jetsam.

So far, I've only taken one item out (from my own "seeding"), a leather bracelet with the word "Falcon" on it. As much as I love my Lion head, I'm not sure if he'll make the cut either. He's just so much bigger than everything else.

Very nice pics NT, love that tray you have them in. I really like that lion too.

I still need to get pics of everything too now that I have a decent puter that doesnt mess up all the time, LOL