Free Spread EBook

Manda

That was so generous and amazing! Thank you so much!

flying black kat

I just downloaded your E-Book.

Thank you so very much. I will enjoy going thru them and use them.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Kathy

KMilliron

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys. Yesterday's schedule was insane, with a twist of Prima Donna drama. Glad you guys like the ebook, feel free to share it.

MsRubyRain

I downloaded also, thank, you so much! The ozzy spread also caught my eye!

Fly My Pretty

Thanks for sharing your spreads with us KMilliron, I'm going to take some time out today to try one or two of them :)

xKam

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing KMilliron! :) I will definitely let you know how some of the spreads go!

littlethings

Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to try the spreads (you have some of my favorite songs in there.) :cool3:

KMilliron

Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to try the spreads (you have some of my favorite songs in there.) :cool3:

Haha, then you have a good taste in music my friend ;D Though a lot of these were requests.

Moonmystic

Thank you for sharing this with all of us... I have to say, it's a freakin' work of creative genius! I haven't thrown any cards down yet, I was busy reading it. It really is amazing! I'm completely convinced that one of the criteria for genius is an inexplicable connection to music. You prove with this ebook that you connect the two (an uncanny understanding of life and music) in a way that so many people can't. Bravo! Gonna have to make myself a tall drink so I can chill out and attempt to approach this on a deeper level.

KMilliron

Thank you for sharing this with all of us... I have to say, it's a freakin' work of creative genius! I haven't thrown any cards down yet, I was busy reading it. It really is amazing! I'm completely convinced that one of the criteria for genius is an inexplicable connection to music.
Which is ironic considering I have a hearing impairment that hinders my ability to differentiate between certain pitches. Sort of like select colorblindness.
You prove with this ebook that you connect the two (an uncanny understanding of life and music) in a way that so many people can't. Bravo! Gonna have to make myself a tall drink so I can chill out and attempt to approach this on a deeper level.
It's not just the ebook. I play bass, piano, and guitar, write music on the computer, and I'm in a band. As for the drink have at it haha. Whatever floats your boat :D