Grand Ellessia Tarot of Aisselle Gabegie

gregory

OctavaSpera said:
Just thought of something, does the Gamecrafter include a box for the deck, too? Then we might need artwork for it... or we reuse existing pieces with a title added on, 'a la Lo Scarabeo

Do you offer die-cut tuck boxes?

No. We only offer our Indestructo boxes at this time. Decks of cards and game parts come in plastic bags.

Given that people will be buying direct from the site we can only design a box as in Abrac's tutorial her somewhere, and offer pdfs for people ?

Pen

An idea - design a couple of extra cards - a title card and one for the box lid. Then people can make or buy their own boxes and stick the extra one on the lid or side (depending on the sort of box). But the pdf idea is good too. There's a site somewhere where you type the dimensions in - I'll go look.

Here 'tis: Craig Forbes Tuckbox Generator

We could also have a card with a little info about Aisselle...:)

Pen

OctavaSpera

The Gamecrafter said:
Do you offer die-cut tuck boxes?

No. We only offer our Indestructo boxes at this time. Decks of cards and game parts come in plastic bags.

Oops, I never read their site carefully enough, sorry :(
Title card and bio card, that's a wonderful idea! Very professional. :D

Pen

Aisselle has added a new page to her blog in which to display the cards as she creates them...!

She'll add the other completed cards later when she has more Time.

Pen

gregory

Oops forget that !!! But how do we stop them taking over the WHOLE photo column ? So that people don't miss Milky and that ?

Pen

gregory said:
Oops forget that !!! But how do we stop them taking over the WHOLE photo column ? So that people don't miss Milky and that ?

I can remove it from Flickr if you like - then it won't show up on the sidebar.

Pen

gregory

NOOOOO no way - we NEED them up there if only to keep the load on the blog site down..... I'll try and find out if there's way around this....

OctavaSpera

Anna said:
I've finished the Tower!

Hope you like it!!!

I really like it! I found the sky ominous and foreboding, yet the goats raining down are humorous as well!