Healing with the Fairies.. (and dolphins...)

dolphinprincess

On my quest to own lots of Fairy decks, I began using this deck by Doreen Virtue.. .. I modified Tauni's idea of putting two decks together, and I combined the Fairy Deck with my Magical Mermaids and Dolphins oracle...

The two decks work really well together..especially since I view mermaids and dolphins as elementals... I did a couple of readings last night with my "new" deck and they came out so well. Very loving and positive.. yet I completely understood what they were saying and the points they were trying to make..

I wouldnt' mind getting some practice this weekend.. If anyone would like a reading with this deck, let me know.. :eek:) I like using three card spreads - so it will probably be in that format.. :eek:)

13thFaeChylde

I'm fuzzy-headed (up till midnight watching Duke vs. Carolina (GO BLUE DEVILS!!) and then our newly-acquired hedgehog (who is nocturnal) wanted to run in her wheel all night long.

How do you combine the decks??? I think that's a cool idea. If one had the angels deck, could they be air, the fae could be the earth, the mermaids the water....but who would be fire?

dolphinprincess

She who Watches said:

How do you combine the decks??? I think that's a cool idea. If one had the angels deck, could they be air, the fae could be the earth, the mermaids the water....but who would be fire?

I just shuffled the 44 Fairy cards in with the 44 Mermaid/Dolphin cards and made one large deck of 88 cards...

I love your element associations... ! perhaps she needs to make a dragon oracle for fire :eek:)

lark

She's coming out with a new deck of Archangels.
They're very firey.
With there flaming swords.
The protectors of the higher realms.

dolphinprincess

OH YES Lark! How could I forget.. I even have this deck pre-ordered at Amazon.. Great Idea! I love her Archangels and Ascended Masters book.. so I'm hoping this deck correlates a bit with that book... !

13thFaeChylde

OOHHHHH...(goes off to amazon to look at cards)
That sounds like a good match, but I like the dragons idea also!
Maybe that could be a future project.

I have only the Fairies deck...but from what I've read of the Angels book, I need that one. And I don't have any mermaids cards....so of course, that one is needed also. :)

dolphinprincess

Oh, (chuckling) I LOVE how we all instigate each other to BUY MORE DECKS.. !!!! }) })

Let us know what you wind up getting .. :D

lark

If you guys put those 4 decks together can you imagine how big a stack of cards that will be???!!
Very impressive!
But impossible to shuffle.

I used to have the Healing with the Faeries but my daughter took it.
I am very attracted to the Dolphins and Mermaids.
Must be the Pisces in me. But I don't have them (yet.)

This thread has inspired me to combine my Osha Zen and Tao Oracle to make one big deck.
Wonder how that will work?

13thFaeChylde

Lark ~
You have the Tao Oracle?
I have the Osho Zen, and want the Tao!
There are just tooooooo many decks for a little person like me, who likes to collect pretty things.

(OH, I really like the way you type :))

And that would be a HUGE deck, maybe one could just throw them in a bowl or cauldron, and stir lightly to draw the cards.

lark

She who Watches said:
Lark ~
You have the Tao Oracle?
I have the Osho Zen, and want the Tao!
There are just tooooooo many decks for a little person like me, who likes to collect pretty things.
The Tao is on sale for $12.95 from www.edwardrhamilton.com
Am I tempting you?
I'm sorry. })

(OH, I really like the way you type :))
Do I type different?

And that would be a HUGE deck, maybe one could just throw them in a bowl or cauldron, and stir lightly to draw the cards.
This is a very good idea.
And would certainly add to the atmosphere of the reading. :)