Help.

Moongold

Greetinga again Ahria ~

You seemed suprised whn your friend advised you that you had a strong Capricorn influence in your chart because you didn't think you had any Capricorn at all. Actually your Ascendant and your North Node are in Capricorn so that is quite significant.

But, there is a lot more to be considered in your overall chart than signs alone. There are Houses, Planets and Elements, all of which have role. One other thing to remember is that your natal chart is simply the beginning. You have lived more than 30 years and things may well have changed for you. One interesting thin in your chart is that you have no water (no planets in a water sign) but this is not uncommon and you have other things happening to balance that.

Planets are in constant movement so things change every day. This has to be held in mind as well. Your astrological chart is dynamic.

For example, your Taurus Sun is in the 5th House. This may mean that you express yourself through fun and creativity. You like to play. Your urge to learn about yourself through creative projects is strong. Children may also be important in your life. And yourSun has aspects ot every planet at different times of the year which would also evoke a variet of energy, I have never met a Taurean who liked being one, but I think they have wonderful qualities most often.

Moongold

isthmus nekoi

Thanks for the explanation Kaylee Marie, yes, that's pretty much what I meant!

Ahria, you may not feel so Taurean b/c you have a beautiful grand trine (see that big blue triangle in your chart with Uranus, Saturn and Mars?) in air which makes you a lot more quick on your feet than your average Taurus. And yes, computer interpretations are limited in what they can do. They can't think holistically or intuitively at the same level as a human.

obsidian_queen

Ahria,
I'm not at ALL versed in astrology like Minderwiz or Isthmus, but I do know that birth time is really important; I was going by what my mom had said "around 8:30 to 9 AM", and I used that info on websites like astro.com and I was wandering around thinking I was a Capricorn rising, when it felt NOTHING like me. Then I had something done called a "rectification" of my chart. I had a live astrologer basically track down my time of birth using the dates of about 6 major events in my life ( a move from one country to a next, the birth of my first son etc)..and actually the results were so accurate; I am actually an Aquarius Rising and EVERYTHING in my chart makes so much more sense now. Try finding some astrologers online who may do this for you..it's really worth it.