Hidden Treasure Hunt

junethird

There is a lepere colony in Argentina. Its on an island surrounded by river.

Its a no for Argentina bluelagoon :cool3: look past the double trees to see what you find in UrbanBramble's birds eye view...

junethird

So ive sprinkled clues and red herrings in my replies to the ones who are hot on the trail... Goodluck everyone. Ill pop back in a bit later on with one more final big clue if needed... Im enjoying replying in riddles }) }) })

bluelagune

I believe that is the Wrong direction bluelagoon :p

When I guessed Argentina and the leper island, there was a woman in native clothing: bright colours, a large hat ... is ther anything similar to where you hid it?

junethird

When I guessed Argentina and the leper island, there was a woman in native clothing: bright colours, a large hat ... is ther anything similar to where you hid it?

No. The ethnic woman is not at the actual location, BUT each latin country as with any other country really, has their own cultural and national symbols., people etc. but most latin countries i understand share similar ethnic styles with slight variations of course... So if you want you could explore it further and see what you get or not })

GotH

Is it the Double Tree Hotel in Santiago, Chile?