How many Professional Readers do we have?

Do you read Professionally?

• Yes - It's how I make my living

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Yes - Part time but not as my sole living

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • No - But I'm looking to start

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • No - I just read for myself/friends/family and I'm happy that way

Votes: 55 43.3%
  • What's Tarot?

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

tmgrl2

Arcano...what a beautiful, poignant story....thank you for sharing this with us all!!

I do believe we are given what we need when we read.

terri

Moonchild1721

I do readings for family and friends, but I'd like to start to do readings for others. I'm just waiting until I feel a little more comfortable.
Samantha

light2000

I do readings for family and friends.

But now, i want to become a professional tarot reader.

So like i´m not a tarot reader yet, i vote for : family and friends only.

janstar17

ArcanoMáximo said:
Well, i’m one from the 2000 year, and i was practically pushed to it cause by the economic crisis i had to close a store i owned. Then with few cash and no fixed employ to the view i had to do something to continue eating, and that’s in wich i ‘m so thankful to Tarot. I’m drying off some tears while i write this. I have an universitary degree too, but i’ve won more with my Tarot work. At the begining i did flyers too, no one came, till one nigth i had a dream in which i saw two woman at my door and saw the hour in my watch: 4:00 pm. One was brunette and the other blonde. Do you believe me if i say you that that day at the 4:00 pm those women were in my door asking for a reading? For me was a devine sign. Since then i never stop to do it. I was called to work in a telephone number, then for a Radio programs and sometimes i participate in tv programs too. I don’t like very much to read at parties or something like that even when i’ve done it sometime, but i felt myself as a prostitute crying Who follows?! Not for me. Neither i like so much recieve strangers in my house but many times i date them in a public bookstore. I ever charge, but i think also we must be generous as healers ( i think we are too ) and if someone need it and hasn’t money i give them for free, no problem. Now many people knows me in the street and some times i can’t go to shopping, ppl stop me to ask me something. But i love it! And is true, i’m not getting rich, but i’m doing what i love, and for me is the most. As Buda said, richest is who least need.
Obviously i still have many dreams. For example one is some day some editor ask me to write a book ;)
Please let me give you an advice: Start to do it now, be ever sincere, but do it, don’t mind if good or bad, the important is to do it. If Tarot is in your life is cause you’ve a special gift. Is not a choice. YOU MUST. Believe me, G@D will always help you. Blessed be you all!

What a wonderful relating of your journey to the tarot, Arcano! I hope you get that book deal some day!! I believe if one stays true to their dreams they will be granted...

psychic sue

I read part time. I would love to read full time, but it's not financially viable.

PlatinumDove

I wasn't sure what to put down, so I put not now but would like to in the future. I read for FTN now, so obviously I don't get paid, but I do read for others every day that come to me with their problems.

ArcanoMáximo

Wonderful!

Oh! Thanks buddies for all your kinds words!...
It is really good to have you there.

And to give you a prove to what I refer allows me to share you something more.
I don't have more than some outlines of my book, but already have the title, what isn't nothing since for many authors is sometimes the most difficult thing.

***HOW TO REACH THE WORLD***
JOURNEY GUIDE ACROSS TAROT

by Máximo L. Dárdano

(maps included)

Or something like that. Is the first time i say it. I don’t mind of copyrights, from this moment is registered in the etheric files, much more importants.
And janstar17 wrote:

"What a wonderful relating of your journey to the tarot, Arcano!"

Do you see it? Do you think is coincidence? I don’t. This is the sort of signals i ever try to follow. The "soul of the world speaks us every moment" as Paulo Coelo says. Right now i’ll put me to write and search some editor! Thank you all again by your help!:)

PlatinumDove

Arcano you will do wonderfully, and one day when I'm in the bookstore and I see your book, I'll be able to point and say "I knew him!"

ArcanoMáximo

LoL!

If that happens, of course, Platinum, i'll send you one free. I love gift to my friends! :) No doubt!

Flidais

also none of the above

Fulgour said:
Money is not always the most important factor. Self-expression and utilisation of talents matters as well, and even a volunteer needn't be classed as an amateur... professionals come in all forms.
Thanks for this, Fulgour. I choose not to charge for readings, but I consider myself a professional. :)