I am afraid of the tower!

Vadella

mystic mal said:
WASHING MACHINE. In a spin? Emotions drying up for someone? Somebody else spreading your dirty washing in public?

Its fun dissecting symbology. Im sure you can think of more to interpret them. Have fun.

Yes, this happened... and what they spread was their wrong way of looking at it. lol But this isn't about me...

carry on about the Tower. :)

xx
Vad

WalesWoman

Maybe I posted on the other Tower spread, but this one is about Tower meanings and experiences... so I will share my newest manifestation of the Tower.

Back up your hard drives because the 'tower" is about to experience a fatal physical crash, the hard drive is going to break and you lose all your info held in the crown.

This card came up in a one card reading about a week ago and nothing had really come along to readily identify with it until Monday when my computer wouldn't boot up.

I thought I had done something stupid and deleted the wrong files, but instead it had a stroke or something... it crashed and can't be fixed, because something inside is broken.

Bronwyn1

Hi Wind,
Personally, the Tower is "usually" just something unexpected. Sometimes it's a phone call, text or e-mail (tower is also electrical). Sometimes it's a sexual experience. but every once in a while it is something upsetting and unexpected, but you get over it.

Love Nancyk

HOLMES

how can it be good and favourable ?

consider this,,

you are a squire in a army,, or a peasant and under the thumb of a ruthless tyrant. picture the king of england in braveheart perhaps.
and you are praying for his demise..
then all the sudden you see the tower and you say YAY HE WILL FALL..

now picture this ,, siciliy just joking but in today world
you are under the thumb of a ruthless overseer and the boss ddoens't know how he treats his workers ..
and you see the tower and fear that means he will get promoted..
but then find out that he was let go for he was creating the fire in the office sort to speak and had to be kick off the tower...

now picture this, your life is going along as happily as you please,, not a care in the world,, but extremely bored..
why ? because you are keeping your true self buried,, your true feelings buried.
then the tower comes and because of it,, your husband or your wife job commits her or him to move to the west coast.
and you say NOOOO ,, i am not happy here but at least i know this area,
why would it be differnt at the west coast,, we would still be the same people.
i want a change..
and they go leaving you there, and at first it is hard,, but you get stronger ,, feeling proud and alive agian..
then they come back asking you to coe with them and they are sorry and they can try a marriage counselor. ?

now consider the tower reversed..

you are the person who doens't want change due to fear. and what could happen ,,sure things can get better but they can get much worse ??????
and you are doing everything to avoid the tower for after all it is reversed that means you stopped it right ?
but no you only slowed it down and then it hits ,,
and you have to rebuild your life.
but now you have the chance to be a new emperess,, to travel the land by chariot..
or to renew your relationship as it was getting boring and stagnant.