I don&#39t understand....

Kiama

Divinerguy: Don't worry, I certainly saw the humour in the Ken and Barbie thing, but it was another criticism which was very similar to others I have seen written about the Robin Wood.

I have the Cosmic Tribe deck too, and I love it!

Kiama

Frankie

I have a tally of around 24 decks,and I confess to not getting on with the majority (22 say!) but I do like them for what they are and would never part with any at all........sorry to babble here!!!!...But the Robin Wood was a deck I bought with great enthusiam...and as I looked through each card in detail I saw something in at least 4cards that completely put me off from taking the deck seriously.. like The Chariot
card strikes me as if he's YAWNING more than singing and then the guy in the temperance card at a quick glance seems to be smoking a pipe more than juggling some orbs (my fault I know - I must have an overactive imagination hehehehehe!!!)

The other 2 cards are The Hanged Man - who looks a little bit squashed within his tree and The Sun card resembles that strange "golden masked boy" character in the film Excaliber!

All in gest may I say,lets face it the damn pack has been No 1 for 2 years running now!!!! xxxxxxxx