I dont know where to post this....can yall give some advice?

rwcarter

Just to practice, I would suggest making certain all the cards in the deck are upright and then shuffling the cards image side up to see if something in how you shuffle is reversing certain cards (although I'd think that more than four cards would end up reversed).

If your cards don't reverse when you shuffle them image side up, then do another test with shuffling image side down and see if you end up with reversed cards. If you do, the reversed cards may be trying to give you a message, which is why they're reversing themselves.

I've read countless stories on these purple pages about cards that disappear and reappear, reorient themselves, magically appear in the box, mysteriously get left behind, etc. And those cards often have or are the answer to the question the person was asking.

Rodney

Carla

I don't read reversals and am careful when shuffling not to accidentally reverse some. (I have poor spatial awareness so learning to do that took practice). But even keeping them all upright, the deck sometimes ends up upside down in my hand, so that when I lay out the cards, they are reversed. If that happens, I just ignore it and turn them right side up.

I agree with the advice to shuffle and lay out cards face up so you can see what you are doing with the cards. You really might be just flipping them yourself, which is likely to be the case if the only cards in the deck reversed end up being the ones you laid it. That certainly points to the possibility that you somehow managed to flip the over while laying them down.

stardancer12

I took all your guys a advice and shuffle my deck and lay them out after i shuffle them. It was not way I was shuffling them. I believe there a meaning behind it and I just dont know what. I am going have reall really look hard at the cards and see where it going and what they telling me. Again thanks for your advice

SunChariot

stardancer12 said:
I took all your guys a advice and shuffle my deck and lay them out after i shuffle them. It was not way I was shuffling them. I believe there a meaning behind it and I just dont know what. I am going have reall really look hard at the cards and see where it going and what they telling me. Again thanks for your advice

Why don't you ask? Pull some cards and ask " What is message all those reversed cards lately have been trying to give to me?" or something along those lines....

That's what I would do.:grin:

Babs

Annabelle

Honest answer?

I'd put the deck away for . . . oh, a week or two.

Read for yourself too often and you start to get nonsense . . . at least that's been true for me in the past. It's not that my deck had some cosmic message for me, or that I had the wrong deck, or was turning things the wrong way . . .

...rather, I needed to step back from the cards and find a different way to approach the problems and stresses in my life.

Anyway, just my 2 cents :).

Inkscape

SunChariot said:
Why don't you ask? Pull some cards and ask " What is message all those reversed cards lately have been trying to give to me?" or something along those lines....

That's what I would do.:grin:

Babs

Me too! :D Then I'd probably take a break for a few days. Of course, as others have also mentioned, I'd first make sure that I'm pulling the cards out in the same way each time.

Water Lady

I also do not read with reversals and if they pop up I just reverse them and go on.
However if you are feeling you don't flip the cards as you lay them down then, I would ask the deck as well, what is it you want me to know fromt he reversals?
I would also consider a new deck, since you only have one. I noticed you have on your wish list...Legacy of the Divine Tarot...it is a great deck and has a really good book as well.

good luck.

stardancer12

Nan said:
I also do not read with reversals and if they pop up I just reverse them and go on.
However if you are feeling you don't flip the cards as you lay them down then, I would ask the deck as well, what is it you want me to know fromt he reversals?
I would also consider a new deck, since you only have one. I noticed you have on your wish list...Legacy of the Divine Tarot...it is a great deck and has a really good book as well.

good luck.

Thanks Everyone for your thoughts, I think I will do is leave my deck alone for a bit. I am going to keep eye out for a new deck..thanks for all your help.

Stardancer

"let your dreams, guide you and help you through life."