"is he cheating"

Alpha-Omega

My firend asked me for a reading to see if her boyfirend is cheating on her.

What kind of spread should i use? and what signs can i look for
The Lovers i think is a clear sign. what else

Barbaras Ahajusts

Ah come on! Enough already! Is he cheating?????

I may get slammed big time over this, but I have to be honest.

What happen to just paying attention to your partners cue?
The Tarot may tell alot, but geesh, what happen to real life?

Go look at the stains in his underware or smell his shirts. Is he where he is suppose to be when he says he is going to be there? And why the hell are you with someone you can't trust???? Is love suppose to be that damn hard?

The Tarot is a snapshot OF THE MOMENT!
Not the end all of all answers. The Tarot is being misused or abused in situations like this. No wonder people laugh at us for using it to plan or walk about their every day lives.
Common sense was given to all of us. Not just the tarot chosen!

The Lover's card doesn't mean adultry or even cheating. It can mean so much MORE!!! Pfffft! :mad:

This isnt' personal, but don't read for crap like this. Its waste of your talents. Come on, lets be frank here. Love shouldn't be so damn hard!!! If she thinks he is cheating, WALK. If shes focusing on it, get a clue. Get a hobby, but don't waste your talents answering stuiped questions like this. This must already be suspect or the person is paranoid!

The next one you will be ask is, "IS GOD REAL OR IS HE IGNORING ME?" The Tarot says you are insane!!!
Are you?
The answer? Go within, ya nut, go within, quit asking for insight!

Common sense is a reality, ya know!

:mad:Barb

Alpha-Omega

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I may get slammed big time over this, but I have to be honest.

What happen to just paying attention to your partners cue?
The Tarot may tell alot, but geesh, what happen to real life?

Go look at the stains in his underware or smell his shirts. Is he where he is suppose to be when he says he is going to be there? And why the hell are you with someone you can't trust???? Is love suppose to be that damn hard?

The Tarot is a snapshot OF THE MOMENT!
Not the end all of all answers. The Tarot is being misused or abused in situations like this. No wonder people laugh at us for using it to plan or walk about their every day lives.
Common sense was given to all of us. Not just the tarot chosen!

The Lover's card doesn't mean adultry or even cheating. It can mean so much MORE!!! Pfffft! :mad:

This isnt' personal, but don't read for crap like this. Its waste of your talents. Come on, lets be frank here. Love shouldn't be so damn hard!!! If she thinks he is cheating, WALK. If shes focusing on it, get a clue. Get a hobby, but don't waste your talents answering stuiped questions like this. This must already be suspect or the person is paranoid!

The next one you will be ask is, "IS GOD REAL OR IS HE IGNORING ME?" The Tarot says you are insane!!!
Are you?
The answer? Go within, ya nut, go within, quit asking for insight!

Common sense is a reality, ya know!

:mad:Barb

she is a little nutty over this stuff, and i cant say NO to her so is there anything spread i can use cause i am asnwering the question

skat510

Yeah the conventional wisdom is "if you're thinking he might be, he probably is" (believe me, I feel for her cuz I just went thru this with my ex). But if she needs a spread on it, why not do just a simple yes/no spread (there's lots of good ones listed in the index)? Just a thought... :)

Alpha-Omega

she is a bit Koukou hahah she is rellay into Tarot readers and Psychics and kind of lives by us. Its sad but some people have not trust in themselves.
I help with what i can..........

Umbrae

What you're looking at, is a 3rd person reading.
Y'd get better results looking at the relationship itself - AND the individuals involved...like, not if she suspects - but what has she done or not done to cause him to cheat?

I'd suggest using this particular spread...

:smoker:

ZenMusic

Alpha-Omega just print out Barbaras Ahajusts's response and give it to your friend.

or not...

Elven

Alpha-Omega :)

Can you maybe look for a spread that will focus on her instead of him? Maybe a spread to look at the most significant thing she needs to recognize around her at the moment. It may uncover her reasons why she feels so helpless in this situation, and it may show some dishonesty or trechery, but sometimes, if this even comes up - the client doesnt see it or believe it - or takes it and never does anything with it but worry more. Maybe the spread needs to 'solution focussed' - otherwise your looking at a yes and no type reading.

As Barbara said - she could ask him - straight to the point and get an answer.
This saves alot of Tarot readings and lnights of 'worry' and gnawing at her heart.

Blessings
Elven x

Alpha-Omega

i did a yes No spread and looks to be a No