The 'What Now?' Relationship Spread ~ for Tarot &/or Oracle.

Elven

:love: :) :( :confused: :eek: :D ?????
- You're sitting at home wondering about your Relationship - where is it right now?

This spread is designed for Tarot or Oracle :) But also gives a broad understanding about the complexities of the Relationship if you use Tarot first and then do the same spread with a suitable Oracle or Guidance deck next to each Tarot card. Either can be used or combined for the reading.

The Tarot - gives the insight on the realtionship, situation & partners.
The Oracle - gives guidance or support to approach the matter.

Method:
Prepare your cards as you feel - intuitively.
When laying the cards - put them face down.
Turn them over in their numbered order - interpreting one at a time.
When you have completed reading the spread - compare the cards on one side to the other for further insight into the personal dynamics.
If you have used two decks - (two cards per placement) interpret the first layer, and then the second after you have an understanding of the reading interpretation - these are for Guidance or Support for the first layer.

Spread:
As you can see there are two sides - One for you and one for the other person in the relationship.

....You.........Them....
....Side..........Side.....
*******1********
***2*******6****
***3*******7****
***4*******8****
***5*******9****
*******10*******
*******11*******

Placements:
1. Where is the relationship at the moment - current snapshot.

Your Side:
2. Clarity - What is the seekers current outlook/status/feelings concerning the relationship.
3. What does the seeker need to take into consideration concerning the relationship - regarding the other person.
4. What does the seeker need or desire now.
5. Best Near Future Action advice at this time.

Their Side:
2. Clarity - the other persons current outlook/status/feelings about the relationship.
7.What does the other person need to take into consideration about the relationship.
8. What does the other person need or desire now.
9. Near Future Action/s of the person.

10. Relationship Near Future Outcome.

11. Clarifying card: Conclusion. (Seekers choice of Question)
The 11th card can be used to contain one further question on the situation, and can reamin as an 'Open Question' card from the seeker.

I created this spread to help me understand what was going on - I hope it helps you too :)

Blessings
Elven x

Heia

I just tried your spread on my own situation and it was very accurate! You did a great job with this one! :thumbsup:

Elven

Hi Heia :D
Thanks for trying out the spread. I know it seems big, and could be complex, but I found it said alot to me, enough for me to know what was going on. Nice to hear it shed some light on your situation too :)

Blessings
Elven x

vernissage

Remembering this one. Very nice.

- V.

Le vert

Oh..interesting.I'll try it when I'll need:)
You're so creative.

I'll try to do with my new oracle deck:)

starrystarrynight

Oooh. I love the color-coding! :)

I'm going to save this one and try it out sometime. It looks very good!

Elven

Blessings La Vert :) Thankyou.

Hi Starrystarrynight :)
LOL!! I was hoping the colors would help make it easier to recognise the placements - but not with a Black & White Printer LOL!! :p
Thanks

Blessings
Elven x

Robin

Do I read #3 as what I should know that's going on in the others persons life that I should be aware of and vice versa for #7?

thanks,
Love the spread!!
Robin

Whitestar

Thanks for sharing this spread!

Whitestar

Le vert

I've been using an other spread for relationship though your spread is more interesting for me.I'm inspired:)

ah.and aside from this,I'll try to use a spread which named time spread.
a while ago,I used it once and it gave me a very interesting answer.
but I didn't have a chance to use it,so often.

And thank you for your kind offer(PM).
I would LOVE,acutually.but ..I'm still a bit shy..LOL

but really sounds so nice.