Is just me or - DruidCraft Tarot

Fallen Angel

Well im a big fan of the DC too :) great for problem solving I find...

The images really are vivid and it speaks to my Northern heart :)...I always sleep with my new cards under my pillow when I get them, but the DC have now got their own EXTRA special bag...i feel sorry for my other decks, they are like the poor relations..hehe :D :D :D

FA.x

Lion-O

I never used Druidcraft in a reading so far yet it is still my absolute favorite deck. The booklet which comes with it is awesome in my opinion and I have to agree with what has already been said: it really leaves its impact on the way you use Tarot. To me this reflects only to the things described in the book but I am absolutely sure that the deck itself can also leabe its marks.

This may sound silly but when I got it and had it for a few days I actually dreamt about it once. I did go over the deck that evening but didn't take the time I sometimes do. Instead I merely went over the major arcana, somewhat dreamed away when looking at the star (no, really dreaming away and not oggleing over the woman on that picture) and after I put the deck away I suddenly found myself walking about a river. I can't remember much more even though I know there was much more to that.

I know I am biased here but it wouldn't surprise me if Druidcraft gave you some very strong ideas and influences.