Journey into the unknown.......

celticnoodle

wow, re-pete-a. what an experience there! very deep and just very...wow!
I heard...
"Existences, are the dot... held and bound in captivity, in a place of matter, forever, by FEARS...Self imprisoned by those fears. to forever experience those fears over and over again.

This ends the first circle..."

"This is the Veil of consciousness...which surrounds the previous veil of fears..."

"This is the Veil of forgetfulness...the one that all pass through to get into the cycles of existences... All will forget their base self...All that pass through to matter will be imprisoned until that veil of fears that guards existences is passed through ... Guard well your attentions and guard well what you fixate upon...Each veil MUST BE experienced to it's full."

"OH YEAH...I get it ...that veil thingee...gee, I wonder if it's true for everything...I must remember to try it out...I'll re write it ..

I searched out another piece of blank paper to draw it out on , clearer this time . So I took my time to draw it...as i was concentrating I heard...
" The way in, is the way out...!

Many months later I realized that the breaks between those different levels was for my own sanities sake...if it happened all at once I'm sure I would not have been able to handle it...and would have lost the mental plot completely...
So a silent ,thank you, was sent to the UPPER MANAGEMENT TEAM for taking it easy on me.

I have lived it as it was given...It is very scary ...because the more fears one faces the bigger the obstacles of fear become...keeping one well away from the boundaries or limits of it's influences...
It has since become very clear that the survival instincts that all possess is part of this veil system of veils...
I have challenged this veil many many times...hence the understandings that trickle through to help bolster the courage to face ,as best I can, the proponents or keepers of these gates....There are more keepers on side with the system than there are willing escapees ... I have also found that those lost to the intellectual side of the mind are more lost and more deeply embedded into the veil as well....

back to the circles.....

On the outer circle I wrote...

"The Veil of forgetfulness..".

then.

" The Veil of consciousness"

the inner circle was

"The Veil of Fears"

Then the dot in the middle was named ..."Existence."
very interesting and thought provoking. I can see where this is true for everyone of us. Definitely something that gives us much to think about.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Tigerangel

@re-pete-a

Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and it sounded like you experienced a very powerful and personal understanding of your place in the universe and I'm sure it will help other people who also may understand and view their place in the universe as you do.

So thank-you for allowing us to share your very personal experience.

Tigerangel

The journey so far

It was a nice change this week to have a full class at the Cosmic backpackers session, and another 2 new energies to connect with especially after being only me at the previous session, it will be my turn next week to skip out on the session as I will be away wild camping but I do plan to do a visit to my Chakra temple around the same time as the session so I'll be there in spirit ☺

At this session one of my power animals helped me cut unhealthy attachments to people in my life who drain my energy, and one of those people happen to be my partner, and when I came home I could actually feel the difference and don't feel smothered and drained like I used too, hopefully this unhealthy energetic cord stays cut so we can connect better now with each other without any negative attachments and hopefully our camping trip will help us bond more on a healthier energetic level, which one of my upperworld guides told me this camping trip would help with.

Also there was a last minute change by our teacher tonight instead of doing a upperworld ancestral journey we had a Peruvian group healing, which included the use of ancient Stones that have been used in many healing ceremonies by the shaman that gave our teacher permission to do this ceremony as he is visting here for a few days, I can still smell the oil on my hands and I've washed them a few times since the healing, I won't go into to much detail about the healing ceremony but it was a very eye opening experience for me and I feel more sure of where my future path lies now.

celticnoodle

At this session one of my power animals helped me cut unhealthy attachments to people in my life who drain my energy, and one of those people happen to be my partner, and when I came home I could actually feel the difference and don't feel smothered and drained like I used too, hopefully this unhealthy energetic cord stays cut so we can connect better now with each other without any negative attachments and hopefully our camping trip will help us bond more on a healthier energetic level, which one of my upperworld guides told me this camping trip would help with.

this is interesting, T.A. I wonder about cutting unhealthy attachments to people who drain your energy. Especially how you can do this with your S.O. and yet, still keep a close relationship with them. I guess I find it surprising that this can be done, because I would think that if the attachment wasn't good--cutting that unhealthy attachment would also be cutting them from your life--at least to a huge degree.

I have unhealthy people in my immediate family, and though they are unhealthy for me to be around--I must admit, I'd like to be able to have a relationshp with them. So, this really intrigues me I guess. I may not be asking about it properly--I don't mean to sound harsh here--I guess I just do not understand how this works that you can cut these unhealthy cords and still have a close relationship. I'm not looking to have a relationship with my unhealthy family members on a daily basis--but it sure would be nice to be able to be in touch with them a few times a year w/o feeling drained in the process! Perhaps I also do not understand the "cutting of the unhealthy energetic cord" though. Do you know of any books/sites on the net that could help me to understand this?

Also there was a last minute change by our teacher tonight instead of doing a upperworld ancestral journey we had a Peruvian group healing, which included the use of ancient Stones that have been used in many healing ceremonies by the shaman that gave our teacher permission to do this ceremony as he is visting here for a few days, I can still smell the oil on my hands and I've washed them a few times since the healing, I won't go into to much detail about the healing ceremony but it was a very eye opening experience for me and I feel more sure of where my future path lies now.
This is another very interesting thing I would love to hear about. The one shaman teacher I took classes from was trained by a Peruvian shaman herself and so she lead many of the classes in this way. We didn't do a group healing - perhaps she did have one that I missed as I haven't taken a class from her in a few years time now. But, I would love to read more of your experience on this if you can share it.

re-pete-a

wow, re-pete-a. what an experience there! very deep and just very...wow!
very interesting and thought provoking. I can see where this is true for everyone of us. Definitely something that gives us much to think about.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Thanks CN...

Originally I thought that this was the reason or map for the recycling of spirit or reincarnation...only recently it has dawned on me that this could very well be the structure of all existences.. reincarnations may not be ... forever onward and upward .

THE MIDDLE DOT... Existence....................Firstly one must be born

The Inner Circle... ..Veil of fears.................this material life ...

The middle circle .....Veil of consciousness....the next spiritual level or higher life

The Outer circle.......Veil of forgetfulness......reuniting with the greater.

I'm still on the unicycle of life...back and forth , round n round...juggling, juggling.

re-pete-a

@re-pete-a

Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and it sounded like you experienced a very powerful and personal understanding of your place in the universe and I'm sure it will help other people who also may understand and view their place in the universe as you do.

So thank-you for allowing us to share your very personal experience.

Thanks Tigerangel...

I hadn't thought of it that way...It's an interesting idea.

re-pete-a

I have unhealthy people in my immediate family, and though they are unhealthy for me to be around--I must admit, I'd like to be able to have a relationshp with them. So, this really intrigues me I guess. I may not be asking about it properly--I don't mean to sound harsh here--I guess I just do not understand how this works that you can cut these unhealthy cords and still have a close relationship. I'm not looking to have a relationship with my unhealthy family members on a daily basis--but it sure would be nice to be able to be in touch with them a few times a year w/o feeling drained in the process! Perhaps I also do not understand the "cutting of the unhealthy energetic cord" though. Do you know of any books/sites on the net that could help me to understand this?

From my experience there's nothing you do that will effect the other...Once the release has happened for you...the other will do what they need to do because you have released that energy back to them...it takes energy and attention to keep sticking to something or someone.

That attention energy may or may not be the whole of the relationships dependencies...just a small part..

This is partly the reason old houses fall over once the occupants have abandoned them....

Tigerangel

@Celticnoodle

I love my partner very dearly and he would do anything for me if I asked him too, and we do get on very well, in my journey we where to ask one of our power animals to come and show us who or what has energetic ties to us that doesn't serve us, but we where told before hand that if your shown somebody that you love, don't think you need to remove them from your life, all your asking your power animal to do is cut any unhealthy/release cords that don't serve your highest good.

I was shown a few other people aswell, a person from work too, and I had thin white cords coming from me and they stretched far into a green forest and my stag cut the cords by using his antlers, I thanked him and he left.

I think the difference with your family is that the negativity has spilled over into the physical plane, where as with my partner and me it's energetic and I don't even think he released that sometimes he drains my energy, but I think we are both at different stages of our spiritual path and it will show in time if he will still stay without having the unhealthy energetic cord attached to me, things are changing for him in his life personally and career wise aswell as for him and me, so time will tell if we will become stronger or weaker because of the cord cutting.

With the group healing there was 5 of us in the group and our teacher placed the stones in the center, I'm actually starting to forget in which order she did this, but anyway she poured sacred oil into the palm or our hand, we where to rub them together then breathed in the scent of the oil, then we rattled either before of after I actually can't remember now, and she spoke in another language then breathed into the stones, then we where to pick a stone that we where drawn too and place it instinctively anywhere on our body,
Then we where just to lie and relax while she circled round us drumming and when she was ready she would pick of our stones then breath, suck out whatever need clearing from us and then whisper something in our ear to fill back up the whole created from removing the stuff that needed healing, I won't say what she whispered as it was very personal and made alot of sense for me and what I need to heal from.
During the start of the process while we where lying with the stone on us, I seen a jug in the sky that then poured out clear water that then turned and curved outwards as if it was sending water to everyone in the circle then when it was empty it moved slowly down to the ground, I experienced tingles and heat in my body during the healing others where coughing and some had pains, if affects all differently.
When she drummed us back into the room I seen some bird I couldn't even describe fly above me while I gave thanks and before I grounded myself, I really did feel intensely light headed it took me at least a full minute before I could speak and feel fully grounded again.
Apparently the nature spirits that she called in at the beginning of the healing while breathing into the stones are supposedly similar to some sort of bird although she has never seen them herself.
So I don't know if it was the nature spirit I seen leaving me or not.
And where told to either eat something if we still felt ungrounded and drink plenty of water and basically that was it finished.

Calayvie

It's tonight already....OK here goes.

This experience took place over many hours...because I was experiencing everything in real time...

A few years ago I was awoken at approx 4 AM...I became restless and rolled onto my side...

To my amazement I saw this little light, something like a mayfly's. It was about as big as a match head...it seemed ever so small....Yet...
It popped , rattled, banged loudly, changed colours. Something like a childs colourful, rolling. lit up rattle... while all the time growing in size and intensity...it seemed far away and was approaching, fast...rattling, popping,flashing,roaring, banging.. .

It became so bright that I soon forgot where I was and became totally transfixed and involved with this pulsating great big orb that hovered right in front of my eyes and still growing in size...There was no I any more...

Transfixed, I could hear many things and many languages, many,many,many...so I listened intently ..so intently that all I was, was listening...trying to decipher, though never catching anything in particular...I was lost in listening , completely lost.

I then became something...an animated something...then another something...many somethings...until eventually I was a person, many persons . The one that caught my complete attention was in a very bad place, in a bad dream,yet so real...I could feel everything....Transfixed,frightened , scared,horrified, because something,I know not what, was going to get me...I became lost in the terrors and the emotional horrors surrounding me.

Somehow, I got slam dunked back into my ordinary aware state...I lay back down on the bed sweating ,scared of what just happened...I had no idea what was going on...I knew I was wide awake and that something just sucked me in and spat me out...and...that someone was in really big trouble somewhere...Yahhhh...!

I lay there for what I would suppose to be 15 to 20 minutes...

I was just starting to relax when a vision of 3 circles appeared in front of me...Something akin to a bulls eye target ...3 distinct circles...then when I had accustomed myself to those circles the very center contained a very small dark dot...I could just make it out...

OK, I thought ,what now...?

SLAM...

I was back into that vision...I was that person, that feeling, that horror and terror ...that person was experiencing all sorts of horrors...one after the other...Being wrapped in a web cocoon unable to move and eaten slowly by a Hugh spider.
Then shark bait...an octopus's meal...falling ,falling....run through with swords...many many horrors...betrayed and betraying...hangings...burnings...all of it very very personal.
I was in these bodies and felt every one of those terrors...bit by skin crawling bit...

Wham...I'm out of the vision ...on the bed....shaking, sweating, scared and terrified again.

In shock I just lay there confused ...

I heard...
"Existences, are the dot... held and bound in captivity, in a place of matter, forever, by FEARS...Self imprisoned by those fears. to forever experience those fears over and over again.

This ends the first circle..."

HUH...?

20 or so minutes later...

Wham ...
I'm back in that vision again only this time I'm experiencing communicating with all forms of life...carnate ,incarnate, spirit. I am a consciousness that knows exactly what the other forms are doing ...I FEEL the way they FEEL...I understand those feels which happen in an instant and that instant,were it to be translated, would take many many pages of writing for just one interaction...I just knew in an instant the whole picture and life of that consciousness...Free interactions...one after the other.

POP...
I'm back on the bed again . Only this time I'm not horrified...confused as to what was happening ,sure ,YES...bloody hell, yes!

"This is the Veil of consciousness...which surrounds the previous veil of fears..."

?????...?

another 20 minute spell...

SLIDEeee....
A much gentler slide into that same vision again...
This time I'm conscious of everything that has transpired thus far...From the first vision of horror all the way through to this part of the vision...every little step of the way, I experienced just how and what had happened.
From the twinkling little light through to this present point of observation...looking in from the outside with compassion waves thumping through me...

I 'm back on the bed...gasping in pleasure this time, as waves of love pulse through me.

"This is the Veil of forgetfulness...the one that all pass through to get into the cycles of existences... All will forget their base self...All that pass through to matter will be imprisoned until that veil of fears that guards existences is passed through ... Guard well your attentions and guard well what you fixate upon...Each veil MUST BE experienced to it's full."

Thus ended this vision....

After a while I got up and drew the three circles on the rooms menu and charge sheet...

My mind was wide awake now and not going to let me go back to sleep ...besides, it was almost dawn outside...
Many coffee's...much head scratching, plus worries about sanity...then remembered the veil of fears..
"OH YEAH...I get it ...that veil thingee...gee, I wonder if it's true for everything...I must remember to try it out...I'll re write it ..

I searched out another piece of blank paper to draw it out on , clearer this time . So I took my time to draw it...as i was concentrating I heard...
" The way in, is the way out...!

?????...?

So I drew an arrow ...it went towards the bulls eye . Then at the small dot I had the arrow bend in the middle to go through to the outside of the circles...An arrow that was bent at the center, at right angles or 90 degrees.

Many months later I realized that the breaks between those different levels was for my own sanities sake...if it happened all at once I'm sure I would not have been able to handle it...and would have lost the mental plot completely...
So a silent ,thank you, was sent to the UPPER MANAGEMENT TEAM for taking it easy on me.

I have lived it as it was given...It is very scary ...because the more fears one faces the bigger the obstacles of fear become...keeping one well away from the boundaries or limits of it's influences...
It has since become very clear that the survival instincts that all possess is part of this veil system of veils...
I have challenged this veil many many times...hence the understandings that trickle through to help bolster the courage to face ,as best I can, the proponents or keepers of these gates....There are more keepers on side with the system than there are willing escapees ... I have also found that those lost to the intellectual side of the mind are more lost and more deeply embedded into the veil as well....

back to the circles.....

On the outer circle I wrote...

"The Veil of forgetfulness..".

then.

" The Veil of consciousness"

the inner circle was

"The Veil of Fears"

Then the dot in the middle was named ..."Existence."
Wow what a great experience! That must have been confusing at first but then enlightening as you realised what it meant!

Isn't it amazing how insights and realisations can come to us, when we least expect it too! [emoji3]

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk

re-pete-a

@Celticnoodle

I love my partner very dearly and he would do anything for me if I asked him too, and we do get on very well, in my journey we where to ask one of our power animals to come and show us who or what has energetic ties to us that doesn't serve us, but we where told before hand that if your shown somebody that you love, don't think you need to remove them from your life, all your asking your power animal to do is cut any unhealthy/release cords that don't serve your highest good.

I was shown a few other people aswell, a person from work too, and I had thin white cords coming from me and they stretched far into a green forest and my stag cut the cords by using his antlers, I thanked him and he left.

I think the difference with your family is that the negativity has spilled over into the physical plane, where as with my partner and me it's energetic and I don't even think he released that sometimes he drains my energy, but I think we are both at different stages of our spiritual path and it will show in time if he will still stay without having the unhealthy energetic cord attached to me, things are changing for him in his life personally and career wise aswell as for him and me, so time will tell if we will become stronger or weaker because of the cord cutting.

With the group healing there was 5 of us in the group and our teacher placed the stones in the center, I'm actually starting to forget in which order she did this, but anyway she poured sacred oil into the palm or our hand, we where to rub them together then breathed in the scent of the oil, then we rattled either before of after I actually can't remember now, and she spoke in another language then breathed into the stones, then we where to pick a stone that we where drawn too and place it instinctively anywhere on our body,
Then we where just to lie and relax while she circled round us drumming and when she was ready she would pick of our stones then breath, suck out whatever need clearing from us and then whisper something in our ear to fill back up the whole created from removing the stuff that needed healing, I won't say what she whispered as it was very personal and made alot of sense for me and what I need to heal from.
During the start of the process while we where lying with the stone on us, I seen a jug in the sky that then poured out clear water that then turned and curved outwards as if it was sending water to everyone in the circle then when it was empty it moved slowly down to the ground, I experienced tingles and heat in my body during the healing others where coughing and some had pains, if affects all differently.
When she drummed us back into the room I seen some bird I couldn't even describe fly above me while I gave thanks and before I grounded myself, I really did feel intensely light headed it took me at least a full minute before I could speak and feel fully grounded again.
Apparently the nature spirits that she called in at the beginning of the healing while breathing into the stones are supposedly similar to some sort of bird although she has never seen them herself.
So I don't know if it was the nature spirit I seen leaving me or not.
And where told to either eat something if we still felt ungrounded and drink plenty of water and basically that was it finished.

WOW...

Could I ask into which ear she whispered...?