JUNE READINGS by the Lone Crone

greatdane

Hello and Welcome Leila _selda!

I would be happy to read for you. I read on your Path and short term (within about three months).

I HAVE A QUESTION. Is there someone in particular you wish me to link you to? If so I just need their FIRST INITAL of their FIRST NAME only. If just general romance on your Path, I can do that as well.

Could you please let me know which you prefer?

Leila_selda

Hi Greatdane,

I would like a general one. There is nobody im interested in at the moment. So i was wondering if you could tell me if i'm meeting someone interesting soon. And what kind of characteristics this person may have :)
I would be happy to read for you. I read on your Path and short term (within about three months).

I HAVE A QUESTION. Is there someone in particular you wish me to link you to? If so I just need their FIRST INITAL of their FIRST NAME only. If just general romance on your Path, I can do that as well.

Could you please let me know which you prefer?

greatdane

Dank je, Leila ....WELL....

With a three card reading, it is quite straightforward. I just link you to romance on your Path. That is what I will get, if I see romance coming up soon. As you may have more than ONE romantic interest showing themselves, it may not show much, but sometimes will tell me if there is a Bear, a Fox, a Snake or a Dog who may be one of them :)

Let's see what the cards say and we will go from there. I will be back in a few minutes with your reading.

Leila_selda

Graag gedaan 😉

Wow do you speak dutch? That is awesome!

Well im not dating anyone that has my interest at the moment lol.

Yes please. Im very excited to hear what messages the cards will have for me :)
With a three card reading, it is quite straightforward. I just link you to romance on your Path. That is what I will get, if I see romance coming up soon. As you may have more than ONE romantic interest showing themselves, it may not show much, but sometimes will tell me if there is a Bear, a Fox, a Snake or a Dog who may be one of them :)

Let's see what the cards say and we will go from there. I will be back in a few minutes with your reading.

greatdane

Leila-selda's Reading

I linked your Path with romance. The reading is for anytime from now to at most a few months.

FIRST CARD............................THE GARDEN

SECOND CARD........................THE CHILD

RESULTS................................THE RIDER

The WHAT of the GARDEN, a social setting, could be out having fun with friends, could be talking to people in the office, and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the CHILD, someone new :), you may know them or have met them, but no romantic relationship. The RESULTS of the RIDER, this will come upon you as a surprise, and it will likely come quickly. Someone you may not know was interested in you romantically will suddenly show interest or you will meet someone unexpectedly when you are out.

I see nothing negative here, Leila_selda. If you are open, watchful, you will notice this pattern and it should be within, likely less than, about three months. This person could be around you now. So...keep your eyes open, Leila! there is someone interested or someone who soon will be.

Amanda

Still reading?

Leila_selda

Thank you so much for your reading.
This is really good news and the news i was hoping to hear :)
Cuz ive been dating actively lately. But i havent met many interesting guys.
Some of them are way to fast and to clingy, and some are just not really my type no chemistry at all lol. You can say that i have met a forest of rotten appels (figuarly speaking) and im slowly starting to lose hope.

But now that ive read your reading im a lot more optimistic :)
I find it very interesting to know that i already may know this person hmm.
Im very excited to hear that it would happen between now and 3 months.
And im also very curious what kind of a person it could be.

So i will defenitly keep my eyes wide open.and be very watchful ;)

I will let you know, when i meet him and how it all plays out :)
Thank you again for your time and reading :love:

I linked your Path with romance. The reading is for anytime from now to at most a few months.

FIRST CARD............................THE GARDEN

SECOND CARD........................THE CHILD

RESULTS................................THE RIDER

The WHAT of the GARDEN, a social setting, could be out having fun with friends, could be talking to people in the office, and this is affected by the HOW/WHY of the CHILD, someone new :), you may know them or have met them, but no romantic relationship. The RESULTS of the RIDER, this will come upon you as a surprise, and it will likely come quickly. Someone you may not know was interested in you romantically will suddenly show interest or you will meet someone unexpectedly when you are out.

I see nothing negative here, Leila_selda. If you are open, watchful, you will notice this pattern and it should be within, likely less than, about three months. This person could be around you now. So...keep your eyes open, Leila! there is someone interested or someone who soon will be.

greatdane

Hello Amanda! Just under the wire

I was going to close in about ten minutes. Happy to read for you and lovely to see you.

What is your question please?

Amanda

I was going to close in about ten minutes. Happy to read for you and lovely to see you.

What is your question please?

Nice to see you too! :)

I was hoping for some perspective on my job at the "Center" -- about where I currently stand and where I may go next. How do you think it best to phrase?

greatdane

Hmmmm. Well...

Let's start with the major question. Is your real question how the situation is right now? How things stand between you and management?

The more I can zero in, the better I can focus. I just wish to do the best reading I can for you.