Just done a major Mind-Body-Soul fair . . .

Netzach

LixiPixi said:
I'd love to hear how the spread itself worked out for you. Did you use it on everyone, or did you vary your spreads based on the questions asked

Most of the clients asked for a general reading so I used the Road Map in all cases except one when she was asking for help making a choice between three options (I did an "advantage/disadvantage" for each option and then three advice cards for her).

The Road Map was interesting because it developed along the way. I found I got more out of it if, once I'd gone through the cards in their initial positions, I then read them quickly again with all the majors together and all the minors together. Also very interesting was the fact that in many cases the two cards representing "who do you ask directions from" and "who don't you ask directions from" came up with diametrically opposite types of people - I can't remember exact examples but something like, for instance, the High Priestess for one and the Knight of Wands for the other.

satinangel said:
So...when are you doing your next one???

We're booking for one run by the same organisers in March. It'll be more expensive to do but it's on the borders of London and Surrey - quite a prosperous area - so we're going to charge a little bit more (either £28 or £30) just to make sure it's worth while.

However, someone from BAPS (the British Astrological and Psychic Society) has started to run small fairs in Sussex and we're hoping to book in for some of them, too. Now we've got the bit between our teeth . . . !

Sentient

Netzach: Thanks for the answers, and I'm sure you'll do well at the function in March.

It sounds like you're off to the races!

Netzach

Sentient said:
It sounds like you're off to the races!

Funny you should say that . . . both this fair we've just done and the one we're about to book for are held at racecourses.

DarkElectric

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, Netzach!
It's fun, isn't it? Granted, one can get tired, sometimes with outdoor venues the weather can be uncooperative, but when day is done, you realise it was loads of fun, and you can hardly wait to do it again! I've been lucky enough to meet some of the absolute nicest people ever at events like this, too. Vendors, other readers, and the people who attend just seem to be cool folks, from what I've seen. I'm glad your experience was a positive one :).

linabeet

Thanks for all the detail about your experience. That's really interesting to hear how you did it.

I understand about the high as a kite bit -

One music festival I read at here in Vancouver, at the end of the day I go into the festival to dance and it's instantly like I'm flying on some drug or another, very deep elation/exhaustion transcendental experience.

Water is your friend.