Just need to vent.... again

mac22

franniee said:
Don't you think it would have been considerate to put me and my website/number on the invite in exchange for me reading for hours FREE???? It will be a real kick in the pants to them if they did - won't it?

I don't blame you a bit.

I've learned by bitter experience NOT TO TAKE ANY 2nd or 3rd hand bookings! Things just get messed up & jumbled. You want my services YOU ASK ME.. directly. For things like parties I use email memorandums so that the terms are spelled out & clear.

As Umbrae said ,"I don't work for folks who make assumptions."

Mac22

Chronata

Wow Franniee...I am sending you a big cyber hug right now.

It's a sucky situation no matter how you slice it.

And I have been there myself. Though not exactly the same circumstances...I can definitely feel and totally understand your anger.

If you do decide to go ahead with it (though at this point...I would certainly be politely refusing) I know that you will be earning some good karma...and many more good things are sure to come from it!

Sheri

((((Franniee))))

:love: valeria

firefrost

Some people!

I think they may have known all along, and gone ahead with their plans anyway, pulling wool over people's eyes. They sound like those kind of people. Anyone 'Changing their mind' would let booked people know. How would she feel/what would she do if someone decieved her in this way?

((((franniee))))

:love: xxxx

franniee

Thanks you guys!

I told my husband when the worker wants to get paid today to tell him .... What??? you didn't think you were going to get paid for this week, did you? })

right back atcha!

Cactus

Umbrae said:
IMO, decent folks ask first.

But I don’t work for folks who make assumptions.

I agree with Umbrae completely. And Franniee, I would be just as mad as you! I stated in another post that I have the same temperament as you. Once someone does something without consideration, I fume! It takes all I have not to go off and say something I'll regret.

This is a non-tarot story but it relates to people being inconsiderate. One day my in-laws were staying at our house (they live 2 hours away). My husbands brother and his family (2 undisciplined kids) decided they wanted to visit also. WITHOUT CALLING US.

His brother figured that since his parents were visiting us, that I'd be making a nice big dinner. He wanted in. When he called his parents (not us!) to hint that they wanted to come over, his mom said "Well, no, I have to say that Kathy will be overwhelmed because she wasn't expecting you and your family for dinner and overnight."

His response was, "What's the big deal? They have six bedrooms!" When I heard that I was SO D*MN MAD. Yeah, we have six UNUSED bedrooms just waiting for you and your family to populate them and stay over anytime!

They never came over because his mom knew that wasn't right. They never ever called us and just plainly asked us. If they did I would have nicely said no because that's rude anyway to decide that you and your family wants to visit someone's house when they already have guests.

He also didn't realize that although I have one guestroom and an office that has a sofa bed to convert to another guestroom, there'd be NO ROOM for his whole family in one room! DUH DUH DUH. The inconsideration just blew me away.

Can you tell? The nerve!!!! So, yes, I totally identify with you Franniee, and I definitely think you should decline.

re-pete-a

Readings are an exchange of belief systems,some of your beliefs from your g- for some knowledge from this ones g-, $ for T. The charge is a reflection of your $ value in self and their self value outlook (You have the right to cut,refuse, or give)They have tried to devalue you and taken away your power to decide. You can now look at that charity through different eyes and decide for yourself whether to do or not , they may say it was them that made you do it, but inside you will know different , a suggestion if you do decide to is to take your business cards.
________
Bondage handjobs