justice, eight of cups, ten of pentacles

bidmeshk

I thought I do a spread
-heart: justice
-action: eight of cups
-
-
-overall: ten of pentacles

Accepting fault; sadly giving up and distancing from situation and struggling to find a way out.

I kindda get the feeling that I make everything into something negative.

Mimini

I thought I do a spread
-
-

Accepting fault; sadly giving up and distancing from situation and struggling to find a way out.

So is this about a family situation /work that you would prefer to walk/run away from rather than make a decision over???

nisaba

Well, if that is your pattern, then your cards will reflect that.

I thought I do a spread
-
-

Or Justice for the heart might indicate that you always seem to get what you deserve. If that is a negative, then make sure you deserve positives. Be optimistic, hopeful, expectant. Don't view not getting what you want as a disappointment - view it as a golden opportunity to change direction and to learn.

All the Eight Cups indicates is that you need to walk away from your pattern of viewing everything as negative, because OF COURSE that will affect your relationships!

And the Ten Pentacles means happiness *is* for you - you just need to let people into your life without suspicion.

:)

bidmeshk

So is this about a family situation /work that you would prefer to walk/run away from rather than make a decision over???

Overall I had a love interest in mind.
Thanks

bidmeshk

Well, if that is your pattern, then your cards will reflect that.

Or Justice for the heart might indicate that you always seem to get what you deserve. If that is a negative, then make sure you deserve positives. Be optimistic, hopeful, expectant. Don't view not getting what you want as a disappointment - view it as a golden opportunity to change direction and to learn.

All the Eight Cups indicates is that you need to walk away from your pattern of viewing everything as negative, because OF COURSE that will affect your relationships!

And the Ten Pentacles means happiness *is* for you - you just need to let people into your life without suspicion.

:)

Wow right on
As my mother used to say to me; my biggest problem in life is that I don't have any big problems.

re-pete-a

I agree to a point with Nisaba's take...with the exception that the 8 cups indicates to me that you would not be satisfied ...with anybody...your a perfectionist and that will never be satisfied...unless you change...

Your too hooked into family and don't want that to change anyway...

You actually enjoy the pining of the heart...so only unrequited love will keep you happy ...for now.