Kitty Kahane

missy

Oh! I must hear more about it! :D

Here is my wish: That someone will do a reading in the Readings Exchange thread that can show scans of the cards that are pulled! I would like to see how it looks in an actual reading! :party:

faunabay

morticia monroe said:
I TOTALLY dissed this deck on the de-enabling thread a while back,,,then found it on e-bay for next to nothing. It arrived today and I think I may end up eating my words...she's an intriguing little beauty; quirky, colorful, and moody. I thought the colors would make her really garish, but I find her to be very pleasing to the eye. I think it will be a lot of fun getting to know this one.
I'm tellin' you right now MM. You're going to be hooked!!!! :p

gregory

faunabay said:
I'm tellin' you right now MM. You're going to be hooked!!!! :p
Tooooooo right! })

gregory

And just to hook more people in and because someone here asked for these cards; here are a few more....

ETA for missy_ - these four cards were for a reading - but it was a private one, so....

Attachments

• kitty kahane.jpg
    kitty kahane.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 153

missy

gregory said:
And just to hook more people in and because someone here asked for these cards; here are a few more....

ETA for missy_ - these four cards were for a reading - but it was a private one, so....

Thank you SO MUCH! I am DELIGHTED! :D

I am now trying to choose between ... Kitty Kahane or Madame Endora's Fortune Cards? Impossible! :bugeyed:

I have really fallen hard for both of these! :love:

For some reason, Kitty Kahane decided to GRAB MY ATTENTION today ... and not let go, for the first time ever! I really never noticed Kitty before! :eek:

And Madame Endora's did the same last night.

Help! :surprise:

Metafizzypop

Hi missy. You can see the entire Kitty Kahane deck here:

http://www.interhobby.net/tarot/viCard.php3?Code=728

I really like this deck a lot, too. One of these days I'm going to have to get it.

Funny you should mention the Madame Endora Deck. I have that deck. It's a very fortuneteller-y kinda thing. I really like it, but it's not something comparable to a tarot deck.

Certainly very little in the world is comparable to the Kitty Kahane Tarot deck, for sure.

Elven

Gregory stop it! :D
I had to buy it :D

Essjay

Uh oh! I've been trying to resist this deck for ages. I've tried to tell myself that it's just the colour but it's not. Oh dear..

rwcarter

I've had Kitty for awhile now and was loathe to try to read with her. It wasn't the garish colors (I actually like those! :D) but just the overall weirdness of the deck. I offered it up as a choice during one of the Circle of Stones exchanges. It was a last minute addition on my part, and wouldn't you know it! My partner chose that deck. It was with great trepidation that I did the reading. The deck read amazingly well despite (because of?) its weirdness. And I got great feedback from my partner. So I'll definitely be using Kitty in the future.

Rodney

Essjay

I'm quite drawn because of that wierdness I think. It has small chickens wearing hats and other odd things. I'm not so sure about the Emperor but it does seem to have a nice vibe about it.