Kyriesummer&#39s past life spread...

Rhiannon

I thought I'd start a new thread for this. I decided to give the past life spread that Kyriesummer suggested in "past life spreads" a try and I wanted to post the results for your enjoyment and input (please).

Here's how it worked out:

Queen Cups (R) -- mental -- Fool (R)
5 Wands (R) -- emotional -- 6 Pentacles (R)
King Cups (R) -- physical -- Pg Swords (R)
Pg Cups (R) -- spiritual -- 4 Wands
10 Cups (R) -- worldly -- Sun (R)
6 Swords -- final past/ next step current -- 2 Pentacles

As a refresher all the cards on the left are past life the ones on the right are the current life.

I read them from left to right. I used the Fantastical Tarot if that makes a difference but I also double checked my meanings against a book that has the standard RW deck. I am open to any interpretation or advice anyone has. I do have a few ideas of what I need to work on from this but insight from others would certainly help, I'm sure. Especially since this is the first time I've done this spread.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Rhiannon :)

purplelady

I am not sure how I would interpret this spread But I thought I'd bring this post up to the top so some of the more "advanced " readers would offer any tidbits??!

KyrieSummer

Sorry it took so long to respond. I have been taking an intense course this week and have hardly had time to breathe since wednesday!

I will try and give some ideas on what I see here, but keep in mind that I use a deck that has some different cards which makes it very difficult at times to read what someone else has thrown.

In terms of mental past vs. present, I would see that you have in the past life been very pleased with your mental abilities. They were the type that were satisfying to you and likely to those around you. You had reached a point where you knew quite a bit about what you studied. In this life, you are starting over, wanting to perhaps learn something from scratch that you had not had in a past life. Take that chance to begin again.

Emotional - in this past life there was quite a bit of being felt tied down emtionally. Penned in, unable to truly express yourself. In this life it is different, or you are trying to make it different. You feel more alive when you are free to express yourself emotionally. There is less of an issue of feeling like your wings are clipped, and this may be of high concern to you to not be put in situations that may make you feel this way.

Physically - You were quite physical in your past life. You may have taken too many risks physically, but likely you were quite in shape and loved physical output. In this life you have carried this on, but similar to where you are mentally, you are trying something different physically. A new way of using your body and being connected with your body and seeing beyond it. You see the body more as a place of jumping ground out.

Spiritually - In your past life you were connected with a religious belief because you had a deep conviction to it. It was more based on feeligs and emotions rather than logic. This life's spiritualness is not necessarlily on logic either, but actually more on where is it taking you? Is it moving you forward to better yourself? Or others?

Wordly - In your last life you were more wordly, you liked the feel of fine things of warm weather or pleasent climate. Not in a greedy way, just that you knew what you enjoyed. This is not to far from this life, however, I would say that your enjoyment tends to be more towards enjoying where you live, or places. Climate may mean more to you. Less emphasis on material things but rather on places. You still put a lot of emphasis on the senses, however, I would say that your olfactory senses are more important to you now.

Final - in your past life when you were to move on you felt great confusion. It was ending differently than you thought it should. You may have felt a ripping from that life, unfinished business. In this life, therefore, you have spent quite a bit of time in reflection in your life. Looking back and catching more and more nuances so that you don't feel that you have missed them when it is again time to move on.

Hope this helps. Write back and let us know what your impressions were of the cards you threw.