LAST few decks you've gotten...which was your fav?

Grizabella

I've lost a lot of my decks in a storage unit and there were others that I still had the deck but lost the book. I've been selling readings and my beadwork for awhile and that's enabled me to get some of those back recently and I cherish them all.

One of the books I'd lost was the companion book to the Waking the Wild Spirit deck. I also lost the deck Poppy gave me for my 24th sober anniversary but I still have the first Wild Spirit I got years ago, thank goodness. I figured if I ever found the book, it would be outrageously expensive but I found a reasonable copy and it's on its way to me, now! I'm so happy.

I also was able to get the Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg reasonably and at the same time found just the book so that's the one I'm using right now and reading the very interesting book.

I was given the Lon DuQuette Tarot of Ceremonial Magick by a dear young man and I found the book that accompanies it at the Amazon used sellers. Not really cheap, but affordable, at least. Man, there's gonna be some study on this one! I don't know if my old mind is going to grasp it all but at least I have the deck/book and can give it a try. I'll need a lot of luck on this one.

Back to the Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg, though, since at the moment I'm using that deck for readings. I'm reading the book and it's absolutely fascinating. I grew up in the midst of the "cold war" when everyone demonized the Russians, so I really never paid much attention to Russian history or its art or just anything about it, except I always thought it was very humorous when I'd see that one guy with the bookmark that looked like a bird had pooped on his head and I remember something about Kruschev pounding on a podium with his shoe. The book that accompanies this deck is just fascinating all the way through.

foolMoon

The Royal Fez Moroccan Tarot from early 1970s in orange slip case - I was absolutely delighted with this deck seemingly hand drawn images with pen delicately with lovely colour - very classic feel it gives.

1969 USA Print Crowley Thoth Deck in white and gold slip case - Images are not as sharp as other version. Some cards have faded images either due to printing error or aging. It has organic feel with hand drawn looks and deep rich colouring on each images. No Hebrew letters or Astrological symbols on the border. Card stock has softer feel when shuffle, and border-less back. A great deck with character.

Both decks were as new never have been used by previous owner.

Emily

I never thought I would say this but I am loving my new Robin Wood. The artwork of these cards is breathtaking, beautifully coloured with coloured pencils and so many details. The artwork is also fully covered in the companion book, and to be honest you might miss little details if they weren't pointed out. I love to see eye colour where possible and this deck does have that on some of the cards. :)

AquaPeacock

Last Deck

My last deck was the Prisma Visions Tarot. I love this deck because of the beautiful artwork and the concept the artist uses. I like that the edges are gilded as I usually color the edges of each of my decks. The fact that the minors have no boarder is also a plus for me. I didn't have to make any changes to the deck and I also feel more connected to it than any other deck that I own.

urbandryad

In the last three decks, one was a rebuy, the Londa Tarot, which got stolen a long time ago which I never seemed to be able to find because it was OOP by the time I no longer had it, but, I have it now.

But the VERY LAST tarot I bought this month is the Yoga Tarot which I wasn't sure that I would love, but I love yoga, and I ended up loving this deck a lot. I'm very happy with it. :)

PirateQueen

My recent favourites are Deck of the Bastard, Daniloff and Dame Darcy's Mermaid tarot. All so different, but I love them all.

mutationtarot

While it's not in my hands yet, I really loved the look of the BRuT tarot deck I saw on kickstarter, so I backed it. Will post how cool it is when I finally get it!

CassieR-1

I have a kickstarter problem so the last deck I backed is Tabula Mundi Tarot Nox et Lux ed. though I am also excited about the Slow Holler Tarot and BRut when they finally come in the mail, but my favorite tarot is the ISIS Tdm... everytime I pull it out I am reminded to get another just for save keeping.

Disa

I don't know if it was the last deck I bought but it was in one of the last few I got last year. I had never had a Morgan Greer deck before and it quickly became my "go to deck". I find I want to use it for everything!