Lenormand Obsession...Haunted

strings of life

I'm glad I checked the board via my iPhone. Thanks for letting me know about this MoonGypsy!

Love, love! And on orange cardstock to boot.

Want. Now!

Chronata, I'll happily pre-order one (or 2 if possible) of these :).

MoonGypsy

Thanks so much for posting your "want", dear aurarcana! :love: i am really getting excited and hope more peeps post. i am hoping our Robyn will be very encouraged when she sees how this thread has been developing while she has been offline. :D xox

ETA: and yeah! Black on Orange cardstock! How cool is that? :D And...she is hand painting playing card inserts, did you see? :) Here is a mockup prototype she has done:

http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=66606&d=1379705821

JenWt43

Very cute! I love the Rider. :) And I can't pass up anything orange!

baylys

Oh, oh, oh! Count me in too!!!!!!!!

MoonGypsy

Oh, oh, oh! Count me in too!!!!!!!!

Jen and Baylys! i love you guys! :* Thanks so much! i just can't wait until our Chronata sees all of your enthusiastic responses! You peeps really ROCK! :D

i just knew you would all come through! Happy, happy! :)

tarotlyn

:heart::) There was one more person today on facebook saying they will buy this deck!

Maybe a couple more there as well :thumbsup: ... so are we close to 20 yet?

If not, I can buy more than one deck, dear Chronata :heart:

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

MoonGypsy

My last count was 20 or 21 [not counting peeps who said they might want 2 or more]...but hopefully it will go even higher!:)

rylla

Please count me in too if you'll have some decks without the insert. For me it spoils the mystery feel of the cards. But maybe on the finished deck the white background of the insert won't look so striking...Yes, please count me in, but I can't be 100% sure until I see how the cards with the inserts look like...

Chronata

You are all Amazing Awesome and Wonderful!
Thank you all for being so supportive!
Especially my tireless cheerleader sister...Moongypsy! :heart:

The deck is now complete, and I am getting the images scanned and cleaned this to be ready to go to the printers asap!

I honestly had NO idea you all would like it so much!
I wanted this deck for me, because I like to do tandem readings with tarot and lenormand, and I like how the Minutes and Noirs have worked so well together...I figured the All Hallows might need a Halloween themed partner too!

It actually started with a set of Lennie stones I was painting in this theme, but they were getting way too detailed, and the detail was starting to get lost in the tiny brush strokes!

So I knew I needed some cards!

and it's all ladybird's fault that there are card inserts...because I adore her Antiquarian deck, and I have been getting used to including the playing cards in all my readings.

rylla~ I don't know yet whether there will be an edition without playing cards...for now, there is just this one! I am calling it 100 limited edition decks...

and oh ...the PREORDER BUTTON is now working!...in case...you know... :D

See post #56 0r # 58!

Bluefeet

Just placed my order, super excited about this. Thank you, Chronata! :*