Lenormand Practice

PeopleWillBeYou

I decided to do more practice on Lenormand. I've also am going to shuffle the cards differently than before to see if I can get different answers. This will be good practice for me.

Anybody can ask questions, anybody can come back in an ask another.. if I do good the first time.

I can't promise that the cards I get will answer your questions.. (I've had a hard time with getting these cards to actually answer the questions that someone ask.)

So if someone ask "How does he feel about me?" I might end up picking up the relationship or may be your feelings.

Another thing I will say is that, please don't ask me timeframe questions or how someone will look in your future. I try to stay away from those so y'all won't come after me when I'm wrong.

If I get alot of requests I can't promise that I will get to everyone today, tomorrow, or may be 3 days from now..

Anyway.. let the games begin!

pageofswords9110

What energies surround RB and myself ?

lepleadian

can i ask how will i do on monday in my midterm exam on foundations?

scorpiogirl

Hi I just had an argument with a guy I am seeing. My question is what is his reaction to me getting some things off my chest? Is this question good for you?
Thank You!

Bonny

Q. What can I look forward to in love life at the moment?

Maria Tarot

Hi,
I'd like to ask what feelings are between me and C?
Thank you :)

junethird

Hello! I would love to sit in :)

Looking for some insights into developments happening in my love life this spring. Currently single and actively seeking my prince!

PeopleWillBeYou

What energies surround RB and myself ?

For the focus card it talks about a relationship or some type of partnership with each other? I'm not sure but may be you two have something together. With the next card it could either meant something that has ended or that there were changes between you two. Something has changed about the relationship between you two? (ring + coffin)

With the next two cards I think that either this talks about a secret or is hidden between you two. Sometimes it would mean that but may be there is a book involved. With the next card it could be about a connection or that something that has to do with the past..Another way to look at the tree is that it could be something that is slow or that it will last forever. (Book + Tree)

The last cards tell me that what ever it may be it involved something positive. I don't know if things have started to move forward or that things have positively changed. But with the last two cards it points to a connection between a man and a woman.. and I'm think it's you and RB? (stork + man + woman)

Stork - book - ring (coffin) - tree - man - woman

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, but this what came up.. hmm..

nh786

Hi!

How does W feel about me currently?

Thank you :)

PeopleWillBeYou

can i ask how will i do on monday in my midterm exam on foundations?

With the focus card it points to having good luck. Could be that you will feel like you will be able to pass the exam. Another thing I can get is that the questions you will see will be a surprise to you. With the next card it points to have trouble or feeling troubled by something. I think this could talk about exam that it would be hard for you? Another thing is that you need to be careful about someone that might try to do something behind your back.. May be you may be competing against another woman. (clover + snake)

With the next two card I think its saying that you want a fresh start in your life. Thats what you really want. To be able to have a fresh new start. Now either its your dream or that It will come true. (child + star)

I think that there a decision to make in your life that will make you happy or at least that things will be okay and going on the right track. I see that there's a teacher in the reading, that may help you with your goal? (crossroad + bouquet + bear) if not a teacher then may be you will be able to put balance in your life.

Crossroad - child - clover (snake) - stars - bouquet - bear