Ring + Whip + Garden

Pineapple88

I am wondering what message this combination is trying to convey when
the Ring, Whip, and Garden are together in terms of what creative job is suited for me.

Ring + Whip + Garden = Contract/agreement towards a physical active event that's pleasurable.

I am guessing something to do with an athletics event (Whip + Garden) or something even kinkier than that :0 maybe even dancing. I grabbed two more cards just to clarify and received Letter and Stars.

Whip and Letter mirroring each other shows me signing an agreement. In the picture, the broom reminds me of those fuzzy pens I had when I was a kid. Or repetitive written documents.

Letter and Stars could be a written communication involving the internet.

I am hoping the Whip isn't so negative because it is surrounded by positive cards.

Padma

Ring + Whip + Garden - definitely a repetitive activity! Ring and Whip show you doing something over and over again, in a public space (Garden) so even hairdressing, perhaps?

Other things that leap to mind is gym instructor (yoga teacher, pilates teacher etc) or creative advertising person in a large firm. (Ring and Whip could indicate writing careers/ contracts of some kind, though usually I would leave writing to Birds, Letter or Book)

I don't think the Whip is negative in this context - it can mean competition and it can mean sports activities. I believe if it comes up with Bouquet it indicates dancing.

To me, Letter and Stars means an offer or invitation of some kind that is pleasing. Since you drew them after the first set of cards, I wouldn't interpret them with the first set, but on their own.

Hope that helps! :)

Bonny

Journalism?

Padma

Awesome take, Bonny! I can see her Letter and Stars meaning renown as a writer! In that context, perhaps Ring and Whip are the reoccurring column, and the writing of it daily. Garden could well mean something serving the public, and so a newspaper.

ETA it might be writing a blog online, as well, due to Stars.

Barleywine

The first thought I had regarding the initial trio was "contract mediator or arbitrator in the public sector." Sometimes disputes are entered into arbitration before going to the courts. Written communications (depositions, evaluative summaries, ets.) are a part of that path, so Letter makes sense, too. I'll have to think some more about Stars; maybe together they show the written, signed agreement and proposed success path that results from the act of arbitration. All very literal, I know, but then that's generally how I approach Lenormand reading.

Pineapple88

The first thought I had regarding the initial trio was "contract mediator or arbitrator in the public sector." Sometimes disputes are entered into arbitration before going to the courts. Written communications (depositions, evaluative summaries, ets.) are a part of that path, so Letter makes sense, too. I'll have to think some more about Stars; maybe together they show the written, signed agreement and proposed success path that results from the act of arbitration. All very literal, I know, but then that's generally how I approach Lenormand reading.

That's interesting because my friend just happened to send me an application for
an Insurance company that he works in and course they deal with arbitrary disputes.
I do not know if the context to my question would apply to this because I am talking about
a creative endeavour. Who knows, I may end up working in the creative department for
the insurance company.

Pineapple88

Journalism?

That's interesting because I never considered myself as a writer.
Maybe writing is a hidden talent.

I am also thinking it could link to writing about actual Stars (celebrities)
Whip + Letter = Being critical about Celebrities in writing. I am thinking along the lines of
Star Magazine. But the again, those are gossip columns and it would make more sense if the
Birds were present.

Padma

Pineapple, it would be nice if you left me some feedback, too :) i know you are a new member, so you might not be aware you must leave feedback for everyone who responds. Welcome to AT, btw!

Pineapple88

My apologies! :)

Pineapple, it would be nice if you left me some feedback, too :) i know you are a new member, so you might not be aware you must leave feedback for everyone who responds. Welcome to AT, btw!

I'm so sorry Padma!!! :) Thank you for your interpretation. For some reason I must of read your mind because I was actually thinking how I didn't respond back to you.

Thank you for your warm welcoming :)

You mentioned about receiving an invitation with the Letter and Stars. That makes sense because I learned that invitations are usually with the bouquet, but Letter and Star could be an invitation through email. Like a job interview, but then again the birds did not show up, but who knows if I picked another card after the Stars maybe the Birds would of been the next card.

I like everyone's take on the cards, so I am processing all the possibilities of what the cards are trying to communicate.

Barleywine

That's interesting because my friend just happened to send me an application for
an Insurance company that he works in and course they deal with arbitrary disputes.
I do not know if the context to my question would apply to this because I am talking about
a creative endeavour. Who knows, I may end up working in the creative department for
the insurance company.

I missed the "creative" part, but I see no reason why work within a business environment can't be creative. In my own case, my early college education was in the arts: graphic design and creative writing. But after I left the military, I kind of segued into a business career and picked up a management degree instead. In practice, though, I wound up spending the better part of a 31-year career as a technical and legal writer. I got to exercise my love of language in an often surprisingly imaginative (even though tightly structured) way while learning to become an increasingly better editor of my own work.