Lenormand timing

snowmoon

Bouquet Ring

Most probably in Spring. The ring says that there is an unhelpful pattern ( could be relating to finding work or just looking for another kind of work) that needs to be broken. As soon as that happens you'll get the offer to work.

hi,

could be relating to finding work or just looking for another kind of work

I'm not looking for other work (for reading by chatting) at this moment. I'm working towards to my goal. I'm going to take it in winter times.

i think the unhelpful pattern would be the stuff told me it cannot be the same person everytime. but it will be my turn.

thank-you.

Barleywine

Thanks BW, looking forward to hearing from you. I use basic learnlenormand timing approach, with some add-on meanings based on the cards. So the first card is a number of days/weeks/months or alludes to seasons, and the second card narrows it down to a specific time. Sometimes I draw a third card, if things aren't clear enough.

Have you ever used a timing method through lenormand?

Only infrequently. I've experimented some with Caitlin Mathhews' more cartomantic approach but don't use it much in practice since I mainly read with the GT and consider it to be a 6-12 month projection.

RAphrodite

Yes, you finding work is contingent on you breaking a certain pattern, If you break it, the earliest possible you'll find work is spring. Stork relates to change in seasons.

i think the unhelpful pattern would be the stuff told me it cannot be the same person everytime. but it will be my turn.

Could you please explain what you mean by the last line? Do you mean you already know when you'll get your offer for work? and thats in winter?

Thanks

RAphrodite

RAphrodite
Apartment: Clouds Bear
June.

My mind's a but haywire. This took me a while to get though, I kept get cards which meant by the end of the year. But June should be it.

August
unless something changes.
Vacation:
Letter Anchor
June

Both readings kept on giving me either June or a year. Maybe I need a break from readings now.
Right now no plans for June, usually travel in July. But I will update this if I end up booking something in June.
If you keep getting two dates... maybe I'll travel on month (find a town I like) move to a temporary apartment... and then move again (?)

Thank you for sitting CB. Sorry if it's completely off.

mmm, okay. I could try doing a sequence of events for you when I get home from on your move and travel. See if we find a pattern there.

Thanks for your feedback CB :)

RAphrodite

Only infrequently. I've experimented some with Caitlin Mathhews' more cartomantic approach but don't use it much in practice since I mainly read with the GT and consider it to be a 6-12 month projection.

I havent read the CM book, but this is what I just came across for her timing method

https://globalspiritualstudies.com/a-guide-to-timing-in-lenormand-readings-with-caitlin-matthews/

This is a noncartomancy approach, and she doesnt seem too positive about it. (or is it just the way she talks about divination/prediction?)

Is the cartomantic approach by CM available somewhere online?

Thanks

think the timing cards on learnlenormand.com follow Rana Georges approach to timing

Barleywine

I havent read the CM book, but this is what I just came across for her timing method

https://globalspiritualstudies.com/a-guide-to-timing-in-lenormand-readings-with-caitlin-matthews/

This is a noncartomancy approach, and she doesnt seem too positive about it. (or is it just the way she talks about divination/prediction?)

Is the cartomantic approach by CM available somewhere online?

Thanks

Thanks for the link. It's a fascinating look at her personal approach. I really like the idea of "stepping out of time" to predict "within time" and the caution about "assumptive" questions that are posed in a "not IF but WHEN" style. Her observations about the GT match my own.

I don't know of any place on-line that her method of adding up the playing-card pips as a timing tool is explained. Her book only mentions it very briefly; for the most part, the pips seem to be "along for the ride" with the usual Lenormand card timing associations.

There is a (very little) bit about cartomantic timing in the Hedgewytchery material:

Diamonds: Fire, Spring

“Money, wealth, means, and ends”. Diamonds are associated with the element Fire and the season of Spring. In the human body, the suit of Diamonds is the vital, electric energy that courses through the nervous system. Thus, diamonds are associated with intelligence, wit, and nervous energy. It is the “thinking suit.”

Hearts: Water, Summer

“Love, family, and friends”. Hearts are associated with the element of Water and the season of Summer. In the human body, the suit of Hearts represents the circulatory system, the river of blood that courses through the heart. Hearts are associated with emotions, artistry, happiness. It is the “feeling suit.”

Clubs: Air, Autumn

“Work, callings, and plans”. Clubs are associated with the element of Air and the season of Autumn. Inthe human body, the suit of Clubs represents the muscular system, which gives us the power to act in theworld. Thus, Clubs are associated with practicality, business (and busy-ness), and activity. It is the “doing suit.”

Spades: Earth, Winter

“The troubles that plague every man.” Spades are associated with the element of Earth and the season of Winter. In the human body, the suit of Spades represents the skeletal system, the groundwork of our physical being that limits us to certain activities. Thus, Spades are associated with limitations, trouble,and frustration. It is the “learning suit”, but typically learning through adversity.

RAphrodite

Hello RA :)

Bien?

Its me again unfortunately for you hehe
Can I please request you to check when will I have some form of paid employment/ work?

Offer to read for you still stands solid...though cannot read timing like you :)

Cheers!

Hi Noni, sorry I missed this question. Will read for you tonight when I get home.

Noni

Hi Noni, sorry I missed this question. Will read for you tonight when I get home.

Hiya!
No worries at all...no rush...take your time whenever it works :)

RAphrodite

RAphrodite
Apartment: Clouds Bear
June.

My mind's a but haywire. This took me a while to get though, I kept get cards which meant by the end of the year. But June should be it.

August
unless something changes.
Vacation:
Letter Anchor
June

Both readings kept on giving me either June or a year. Maybe I need a break from readings now.
Right now no plans for June, usually travel in July. But I will update this if I end up booking something in June.
If you keep getting two dates... maybe I'll travel on month (find a town I like) move to a temporary apartment... and then move again (?)

Thank you for sitting CB. Sorry if it's completely off.

Bouquet child Scythe

So this is a sequence of events from June to August for travel.

I think you may book something by June, or explore things around you. Child in July still points to explorations. August means stop to travels.

Stars House Crossroads (heart)
I think you may start looking in June, situation will remain the same July and in August you'll have a house.

Hope this resonated, and please do let me know. I haven't done a sequence of events with lennys before, so unchartered territory!

Thanks for sitting again

RAphrodite

Hello RA :)

Bien?

Its me again unfortunately for you hehe
Can I please request you to check when will I have some form of paid employment/ work?

Offer to read for you still stands solid...though cannot read timing like you :)

Cheers!
Ring Heart (lily)

So, the ring points to a certain pattern in your job seeking that needs to be examined, and broken. Once you break that pattern, you can find employment between 30 days and at the most by August.

mm sure, if you feel like a reading, can you tell me what will happen in my love life by the end of May?

Thanks