*closed*

For feedback and good vibes!

Thanks

PS I don't do predictive reading beyond three months from the present

Division10

Sure

Clover
Yes, sooner than expected.

Thank you with the clover it doesn't seem it will last long... may I ask if this job will last me until I'm finished with school ?

Noni

Hi again :)

Sending good vibes {{{{{{{RA}}}}}}}

Posted your reading on the other thread!
May I please ask what pattern needs to be broken in my job search to gain employment within 30 days?

Cheers!

RAphrodite

Thank you with the clover it doesn't seem it will last long... may I ask if this job will last me until I'm finished with school ?
Clover was for a yes and no question

Sun
Chances are high it could. Or this job will open doors to the next one quickly.

(I don't do predictive readings beyond three months. Things seem fine for at least the next three months)

Division10

Clover was for a yes and no question

Sun
Chances are high it could. Or this job will open doors to the next one quickly.

(I don't do predictive readings beyond three months. Things seem fine for at least the next three months)

Ok thank you so that will take me through the summer.

I would like to ask one more why isn't RB speaking to me?

RAphrodite

Hi again :)

Sending good vibes {{{{{{{RA}}}}}}}

Posted your reading on the other thread!
May I please ask what pattern needs to be broken in my job search to gain employment within 30 days?

Cheers!
Clouds

1. Addressing the dejection you may feel about finding a post. It's fairly common for that to happen. Just preservers, and try to talk yourself out of sad headspace.

2. Clarity in final goals, is the job you're looking for for a means to an end or something you're passionate about. No problem in seeking a job which fulfills either or both needs. But decide what you want for the time being, don't let the need for one take over the other.

Hope this resonated.

Will leave you feedback in a bit, dinner time!

RAphrodite

Ok thank you so that will take me through the summer.

I would like to ask one more why isn't RB speaking to me?
Bear

Some kind of control issue which has to do with his relationship with a female caregiver.

Noni

Clouds

1. Addressing the dejection you may feel about finding a post. It's fairly common for that to happen. Just preservers, and try to talk yourself out of sad headspace.

2. Clarity in final goals, is the job you're looking for for a means to an end or something you're passionate about. No problem in seeking a job which fulfills either or both needs. But decide what you want for the time being, don't let the need for one take over the other.

Hope this resonated.

Yes, resonates. Its been so long now that I've been looking its both the things you've mentioned come to think of it.
I feel dejected as all my efforts have resulted in nothing.
I want a job I'm passionate about that I know I'll enjoy, I'm also trying to break into a new field and on the other hand also trying for job in field I've experience so maybe I need to decide which one to focus on more.

Thanks, for the reading RA :)

Cheers!