Lenormand/Titania Questions?

Kara

No questions either. I tried for awhile to concentrate on my question and then let it go, but I hardly ever let it go...:), so I just shuffle and flip.

Sometimes I choose, most times I flip off the top of the shuffled deck. When I choose, my center palm starts to 'itch' sometimes, over the card I should choose. Not always though, and I don't know when or why it does. It's not really an itch, it's hard to describe- between an itch and a tickle. And often afterwards, I'll rub the spot to make the remembrance of the feeling go away.. I've never tried to pick the cards I want, but I've 'known' which cards I would turn over next.

I'm realizing here, on this site, that I'm way too serious with my cards. Poor things have to work all the time, and I never play with them. I only get them out to read, or study them. But never to play, wow.

xoxo

Night Owl

Clover - Clouds

Hello everybody,

First let me say hello. I just found this forum and I am glad to find a corner with Lenormand here, as well as a lot of other interesting subjects.

I am working with the Piatnik Lenormand cards and I believe that was the deck initially used, when this question was posed. Since with these cards, the clover is next to the dark side, it would usually indicate that your luck is threatened or going away. Now, if the clover would be next to the light side, as it may be with some other decks, it would tell you that your luck is improving.

Clover is also a time indicator, so, this would be an influence during the next 2 to four weeks. Clover also stands for small luck, happiness. You would expect small things from it, like finding a parking space on the first try, a short line at the super market register, great weather for a picnic.

I hope this helped,

Night Owl

flower

Happiness after trouble.

Flower

catlin

Night Owl said:
Since with these cards, the clover is next to the dark side, it would usually indicate that your luck is threatened or going away. Now, if the clover would be next to the light side, as it may be with some other decks, it would tell you that your luck is improving.

Clover is also a time indicator, so, this would be an influence during the next 2 to four weeks. Clover also stands for small luck, happiness.

I can second that.