Lenormand two card reading 2016

Bonny

Man + Stars
Something positive (or a benefic influence) could be brought to you by a male figure.

Q: General message concerning my life (advice)?

Tower
Stars

That you are guarding your dreams in a very centered way

FB: thank you Katie. Yes, that's healing and healthy mirroring of what's happening

- what does c actually want or need from me from now on?

BrightEye

Tower
Stars

That you are guarding your dreams in a very centered way

FB: thank you Katie. Yes, that's healing and healthy mirroring of what's happening

- what does c actually want or need from me from now on?

Lady - Ship

He needs you to continue on your life journey and not put anything on hold because of him.

What do I need to know about us?

Bonny

Lady - Ship

He needs you to continue on your life journey and not put anything on hold because of him.

What do I need to know about us?

Man
House

That the man in your life is focussed on the warmth and intimacy between you and your harmonious home

- what does c need/want from me from now on romantically ?

BrightEye

Man
House

That the man in your life is focussed on the warmth and intimacy between you and your harmonious home

- what does c need/want from me from now on romantically ?

Key- Lilies

Sex :) and a gently harmonious and healthy relationship.

What can I expect from him today?

Bonny

Key- Lilies

Sex :) and a gently harmonious and healthy relationship.

What can I expect from him today?

Tower
House

Some solitude in his cave or place of home ... Defence while he stays in restorative centre in himself

- is c sure about us long term?

BrightEye

Tower
House

Some solitude in his cave or place of home ... Defence while he stays in restorative centre in himself

- is c sure about us long term?

Masks - whip

I'm using Ciro's deck with the additional cards and Masks is one of them. It shows a smiling and a sad face, I think he's up and down about how he feels, sometimes positive, sometimes hopeless.

Why does he want solitude?

Bonny

Masks - whip

I'm using Ciro's deck with the additional cards and Masks is one of them. It shows a smiling and a sad face, I think he's up and down about how he feels, sometimes positive, sometimes hopeless.

Why does he want solitude?

Flowers
Paths

Happiness meets him where he is able to contact power over his own life through his decisions . solitude is the meeting point of two paths where his sense of peacd is found...like a meditation .

- what is c actively doing to ensure I stay around with him into future together as a couple

BrightEye

Flowers
Paths

Happiness meets him where he is able to contact power over his own life through his decisions . solitude is the meeting point of two paths where his sense of peacd is found...like a meditation .

- what is c actively doing to ensure I stay around with him into future together as a couple

Birds - Dog

He will ensure he communicates regularly and often to show his loyalty.

My Saturday night?

BrightEye

Cloud + Book
There will be some informations a bit difficult to obtain this Saturday night...

Q: my sunday?

Heart - Whip

Some loving passion filling your Sunday

How will we cope apart?