Lenormand two card reading 2016

BrightEye

A - Stork
P - Garden

P has arrived to meet (Garden) you.

Is E truly genuine (friendship wise) with me? We are online friends/language buddies.

Man - Ring

I would say yes, E is genuinely committed to this

Message for me

Jdance

A - Stork
P - Garden

P has arrived to meet (Garden) you.

Is E truly genuine (friendship wise) with me? We are online friends/language buddies.

stars / woman/ crossroads

not sure if E is a woman? This talks about a woman with options or choices.. this doesn't mean it isn't genuine, just means you aren't he only one E is online buddies with ... ( if E isn't a woman) i would say then maybe its you with lots of options and at this point just take it for what it appears to be what you feel.

Q: Why won't M return the message ( or respond) to me ?

Jdance

Man - Ring

I would say yes, E is genuinely committed to this

Message for me

bear / stork

You may experiences some changes with regards to your work life.. or if not changes perhaps some options are coming your way..

Above

claire1805

stars / woman/ crossroads

not sure if E is a woman? This talks about a woman with options or choices.. this doesn't mean it isn't genuine, just means you aren't he only one E is online buddies with ... ( if E isn't a woman) i would say then maybe its you with lots of options and at this point just take it for what it appears to be what you feel.

Q: Why won't M return the message ( or respond) to me ?

Snake + Mice

Because M feels that the trouble (Snake) that it takes to respond to you will only bring him more stress/negativity (Mice).

Will I be more attuned to divination this month?

decan

Will I be more attuned to divination this month?
the Moon + Mice
That's not bad, but you need to let go with regard to annoyances that can disturb you (gnaw at your mind).

Q: what I need to know to be better at divination?

katieb

the Moon + Mice
That's not bad, but you need to let go with regard to annoyances that can disturb you (gnaw at your mind).

Q: what I need to know to be better at divination?
Mountain /tower

Remove any energy blocks that could be in your home or office, perhaps uncluttering an area to get better flow around you

What positive will transpire for me this week?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

claire1805

Mountain /tower

Remove any energy blocks that could be in your home or office, perhaps uncluttering an area to get better flow around you

What positive will transpire for me this week?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Crossroad + Stork

You will leave (Crossroad) for a better option (Stork) OR You will make a good (Stork) decision (Crossroad) that will impact your life.

What should I focus on (an area/action) that will bring me the most benefit?

Bonny

Crossroad + Stork

You will leave (Crossroad) for a better option (Stork) OR You will make a good (Stork) decision (Crossroad) that will impact your life.

What should I focus on (an area/action) that will bring me the most benefit?

Anchor
Man

Stable understandings of men or a man

(Sorry I know you wanted to ask about an area/project)

- how is c feeling about me /us tonight?

claire1805

Anchor
Man

Stable understandings of men or a man

(Sorry I know you wanted to ask about an area/project)

- how is c feeling about me /us tonight?

Dog + Letter

He (Dog) is thinking of contacting (Letter) you or sending you a message (Letter).

Message from the Spirit regarding my divination?

Bonny

Dog + Letter

He (Dog) is thinking of contacting (Letter) you or sending you a message (Letter).

Message from the Spirit regarding my divination?

Book
Fish

Read and discipline yourself into furthering your knowledge of the sacred enigmatic arts.

- will everything be ok tomorrow?