Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman said:
THEY HAVE IT...IM GOING TO BUY IT...RIGHT NOW...BE BACK IN 30!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i GOT IT...I got it...woohooo..I got it!!! :)
Thanks for telling us were you got it. See I reeeeeally did want it :)

Mellaenn

We can chat about what an awesome thread this is; wow, you guys really rock! Neat stuff going on here. I took a peek on my iPhone earlier today in between readings, but didn't have time to post.

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
i GOT IT...I got it...woohooo..I got it!!! :)
Thanks for telling us were you got it. See I reeeeeally did want it :)
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Witchy!!!! Awesome!!!!!!

I can't go look right now, for it as much as I would love to. I hope that I will be as lucky to find one as you all. LOL (my Mantra: I will find one if it is meant to be and if not then it was not meant to be, LOL)

kaleanna

Mellaenn said:
We can chat about what an awesome thread this is; wow, you guys really rock! Neat stuff going on here. I took a peek on my iPhone earlier today in between readings, but didn't have time to post.

Hiya Hun,

How was the readings? Did ya have a good day????

Mellaenn

Cool on the wonderful dragon egg, Witchy! And I LOVE your reading cloth and dragon egg set, Lady Seishou; they are exquisite!

And what fun, the game boards! I printed out the Bounce Around myself and will try a cast with it later. Satori, you keep steppin' up the creativity here, girl. ;)

And Flaxen - welcome aboard! The fun is just beginning. :)

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO Witchy!!!! Awesome!!!!!!

I can't go look right now, for it as much as I would love to. I hope that I will be as lucky to find one as you all. LOL (my Mantra: I will find one if it is meant to be and if not then it was not meant to be, LOL)
Just call them like i did. Be real sweet and excited and they will go and look and put it behind the counter for you. Im sure they will hold till tomorrow. I mean, it will sell fast, rather you actually come to get it, theyll just put it back.
BEWARE though, if your a mermaid lover like I am. ONLY bring a $20. this time of year they are LOADED with mermaid stuff. If I took a $100. Ide of spent it!

Im going to have fun painting this dragon next week. Ill leave the egg white.

It does have plenty of room for tinyish items. Plenty of room. I just love it. I will have this dragon forever!

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
Just call them like i did. Be real sweet and excited and they will go and look and put it behind the counter for you. Im sure they will hold till tomorrow. I mean, it will sell fast, rather you actually come to get it, theyll just put it back.
BEWARE though, if your a mermaid lover like I am. ONLY bring a $20. this time of year they are LOADED with mermaid stuff. If I took a $100. Ide of spent it!

Im going to have fun painting this dragon next week. Ill leave the egg white.
Well unfortunately I don't have a homegoods store here, can call one of the sister stores as soon as I get a chance to (lil one is not behaving atm :/)

Mellaenn

kaleanna said:
Hiya Hun,

How was the readings? Did ya have a good day????
Yes, I did! I got positive feedback from the people that I read for. I had quite a few readings earlier in the day and then it died out, but we have customers who just come and hang out so no chance to be bored, I just talked to them.

kaleanna

Mellaenn said:
Yes, I did! I got positive feedback from the people that I read for. I had quite a few readings earlier in the day and then it died out, but we have customers who just come and hang out so no chance to be bored, I just talked to them.

Awesome hun :D

kaleanna

When looking up the sister store,I did see one that had the homegood store symbol by it but it is aways away from me :( and with having to be careful with my car til I can get a repair done, I have to see if the closest sister store to me has it.