Ltd edition Bohemian Gothic bags; they're up!

Aulruna

Back from vacation, found my Memento Mori bag waiting. Love the backing fabric! Pewter deck already moved in :D

MysticalMoose

Postie brought my ultra special LE Baba Memento Mori bag & its just stunning, it came from a wonderful AT'er who is a very special lady This bag is just GORGEOUS , the back of it has little gold bits & also the softest "stripes" of a black satiny-silk running thru it. I can't stop looking at it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I am a "Happy Moose" tonight :)

blackrainbow

I just had emails too say my 3 LE bags have been shipped.

izmeina

Aulruna said:
Back from vacation, found my Memento Mori bag waiting. Love the backing fabric! Pewter deck already moved in :D

Izzie ordered two Memento Mori bags - one for a dark shiny pewter deck and the other as a Christmas present for a witchy friend
Well, that was the theory anyway

When the second one arrived, the gorgeous bark pattern on the back was even prettier than the first one. The inner Gollum wants to keep the preciousssss
But the first one has already been dedicated to the BG deck and was united with it at a very special spooky place where we peeked at both for the very first time
So came up with a solution that kept all the decks and bags happy. The other favorite deck - the Dark Grimoire demanded to adopt the new spooky black bark bag as its new home. The art work on both is remarkably similar so maybe that is why there is such an affinity
Gave in on the condition that both decks play nice and cooperate in providing inspiration for this year's Nanowrimo novel
So far so good.

But wondering if the body count would get too high by adopting the rule for plotting and scheming that every time a BG card turns up with a skull on the scene then some one in the story has to die ;)

Aerin

Getting Christmas presents for people from Baba is very hard. I have managed to do it by buyng one for me at the same time mostly...

I am now completely in love with the new Angel bag but Strength is telling her she's rather soppy so I don't think she'll agree to house a BG.

MysticalMoose

My breathtakingly lovely LE 5 of Cups bag arrived today. The back is sooo lovely & PURPLE. My 2nd Pewter (in it's box) has taken up residence & it's displayed in my glass fronted bookcase :) Looks FAB! :thumbsup:

Aerin

I am still hoping for a 3 of Wands LE, even though I am less desperate because I have an ordinary one now.

I got closer to it than the Memento Mori, it was in my basket and it ran away as I went to pay.

The silk on the back of the Angel would go ever so well with a 3 of Wands or a 5 of Cups, it is a wonderful shade - very close to what I had for my bridesmaids.

x

blackrainbow

I just received my LE lovers and 5 of cups bags. They are really beautiful.

LavenderLibra

Aerin said:
I got closer to it than the Memento Mori, it was in my basket and it ran away as I went to pay.
Gosh...how long can it stay in there, without it disappearing like that? I don't know if I ever will get one--I have some weird sleeping hours! I stay up late a lot, last night I actually cooked our meals ahead for the week, cleaned, & probably went to bed about the time Karen is getting up and getting online! That surely doesn't help my odds.

HAPPY MONDAY! :party:
I got my first evereverever, Baba bags, and one design was a Special Edition! I got the 5 of cups, one with the bark design, & one with the purple kimono with flowers on it. The purple one will be the one to go with my *using* deck. When I opened it, that bark design was a lot prettier in person than it was on the website! I also got the Bohemian Cat that is reading cards, a red bag.

I love all the ivy in the 5 of cups, I love the black iron fence--I had just noticed that, I love that for rails, & have been wanting to incorporate that into our deck rails, somehow.

I was surprised how fast they got here! I think I got the shipping notice last Tuesday! Over the weekend, the tracking number was still just saying the shipper was preparing to send, or something, then BOOM, there it was. (I don't put a lot of faith in the USPS tracking for transit information, but it's just a little insurance for both parties).

(After sending my hubby out because the dogs were having a fit, he said, were you expecting anything that had to be signed for? YES! sez I, snatching the bag out of his hand! LOL! )

Aerin

LavenderLibra said:
Gosh...how long can it stay in there, without it disappearing like that?

If you haven't made it through checkout then it is only "virtually" there, so if someone else makes it through before you it goes. I had it in the basket for all of 30s :D

I am so glad you like your bags :)

Things arrive very fast from Prague don't they? My fastest was 2 days.