Ltd edition Bohemian Gothic bags; they're up!

OctoberGwen

LavenderLibra said:
I stay up late a lot, last night I actually cooked our meals ahead for the week, cleaned...

Oh, Lordy, please come to my house. :D
I wish I had the energy to do this, so I could cook and clean in peace. By 8pm I'm parked on the couch with a glass of wine, though.

LavenderLibra said:
I got the 5 of cups, one with the bark design, & one with the purple kimono with flowers on it. The purple one will be the one to go with my *using* deck.

That purple with flowers is fabulous, I'll bet. I have an LE Strength with black vintage floral kimono and it just feels SO wonderful to the touch! And it's so pretty and subtle.

Now I'm just waiting for the Lovers. I'm dying to feel that fuzzy velvet!

LavenderLibra

Aerin said:
If you haven't made it through checkout then it is only "virtually" there, so if someone else makes it through before you it goes. I had it in the basket for all of 30s :D
Dang! That's like some of the "Black Friday" shopping after Thanksgiving here (big Christmas shopping day)...you've got people playing tug-of-war over stuff! yikes! (So I hear...I've never been masochistic enough to experience that shopping fever).

Things arrive very fast from Prague don't they? My fastest was 2 days.
You've got a bit of geography in your favor! ;) Mine had to hop the Pond, get through Customs, and travel across the Appalachians! :D

LavenderLibra

OctoberGwen said:
Oh, Lordy, please come to my house. :D
I wish I had the energy to do this, so I could cook and clean in peace. By 8pm I'm parked on the couch with a glass of wine, though.
Nothing gourmet & fancy, I'm afraid. I made a pot of mustard greens, and baked sweet potatoes for myself, & made up some little lunches to take to work all week. I made up sausage & biscuits for hubby to warm up. (I don't do mornings well). That wine sounds good; I've been out for a while.

Now I'm just waiting for the Lovers. I'm dying to feel that fuzzy velvet!
That velvet looked WONDERFUL, but I had my heart set on the 5 of cups. Maybe it will come out in some of the other bags that I want in the future.

MysticalMoose

Aren't they just wonderful? I've got the LE 5 of Cups with the purple floral kimono back & its just gorgeous, the 5 of Cups is one of my favourite cards & to have this large close up view in my cabinet is fab!
My LE Memento Mori is just breathtaking as well. It came from a lovely fellow AT friend & the back is black kimono I believe, I understand that Karen only had a few scraps of this backing material its black with gold running thru it & also thin satiny black ribbon stripes down the length as well. And the front - ahh its lovely the silky feel & the teal colour in the background are bliss <sigh> gush gush gush... ;)

blackrainbow

I just received my LE Strength bag it really is beautiful.

blackrainbow

I just ordered The Queen of Wands LE bag.

blackrainbow

Just received myThe Queen of Wands LE bag.

Aerin

I've got a Page of Swords on the way :D :D :D

Aerin

My Page of Swords came yesterday :) and the kimono material is gorgeous - it is black with a picture on it (bridge, trees, that sort of thing).