Attachments

• Becomealivinggod.com.universal_circle_ea_koetting5.jpg
    Becomealivinggod.com.universal_circle_ea_koetting5.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 92

Tanga

Oooo :bugeyed:
One can now buy a magic circle!

Woohoooo! :)
I did see a round goatskin rug once with a pentagram in it's centre...
Sadly it was the display one - not for sale. They didn't have any others.

ravenest

*that's why it's such a great story*.
Yeah - and I know people who can relate the same things with people they know.
(plus - from disciplines other than the Western Traditions).
One individual never recovered and is permanently in a 'holiday and rest centre'.

...There's a hole of sorts (she says in her simplistic view) - or at the very least a place where the border between barrier and self is skinnier - so...a torus, is not a circle for casting - as I know it.
And I'm sticking to that. :joke:

And a pentagram isnt a hexagram ... although it is a line drawing made in the air and 'charged' and in the form of a star and drawn a specific way to invoke specific energies.

Not that I am 'agin' the torus , I just think that 'recyling' of energy down the central spiral and to the outside of the sphere IS the outside of the circle, with 'gates' top and bottom. The only way I can consider them 'open all the time' is to consider it as I am physiologically - that is I am a distorted torus myself and my 'central channel' is my alimentary canal ... yet that two is sealed by 'gates' , I will admit, my 'munchie attacks' evidence a not well controlled top gate .... but when the ' bottom gate ' has a loose or uncontrolled valve ... I am in trouble !

Same applies in magic . ... But from here , that gets rather complex.

" Originally Posted by Tanga - Well - there's that hole... and the demons... "

:)

Also, I actually use the torus energy flow to demonstrate an idea about how the tarot deck can be laid out in a pattern that represents the earth, planets, zodiac and fixed celestial sphere of starts around it;

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=124078&highlight=Astro+layout

ravenest

My favorite visual magic circle was when our temple was operating, it was large and had sand floor, you could trace the circle (and sigils / letters/ etc. in the sand , leaving a little depression, fill it with 'spirits' and ignite it making everything appear in soft blue flame. IN a dark temple .... wow !

Tanga

And a pentagram isnt a hexagram ...

:bugeyed: *shock, horror!* I'd never suggest such thing :angel:

Also, I actually use the torus energy flow to demonstrate an idea about how the tarot deck can be laid out in a pattern that represents the earth, planets, zodiac and fixed celestial sphere of starts around it;

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=124078&highlight=Astro+layout

:bugeyed: Just near my bed time... will attempt to read on a fresh brain - likely on Friday - as tomorrow I'm chockablock. :)

My favorite visual magic circle was when our temple was operating, it was large and had sand floor, you could trace the circle (and sigils / letters/ etc. in the sand , leaving a little depression, fill it with 'spirits' and ignite it making everything appear in soft blue flame. IN a dark temple .... wow !

Now I'm just jealous!

Hmmm ... looks small. I suppose one could put their Harry Potter doll in it ? (the roll-out magic circle)

:joke: :joke: :joke:

earthair

The coolest magic circle rug ever...perfect for for cats (or Harry Potter dolls) :love:

Ravenest will probably know where I read it- I can't remember- but I chuckled when someone said that if you can't get any disciples to assist in your circle, one should be accompanied by one's faithful dog.

Attachments

• magic-circle-for-cats-rug.jpg
    magic-circle-for-cats-rug.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 94

earthair

Also on the subject of small circles for small people- how about this adorable photo someone posted of their child, who enterprisingly has decided to evoke My Little Ponies! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• tumblr_naibbez2Yy1tdnmauo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_naibbez2Yy1tdnmauo1_500.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 92

Tanga

Also on the subject of small circles for small people- how about this adorable photo someone posted of their child, who enterprisingly has decided to evoke My Little Ponies! :thumbsup:

Alright! Hehehe.
(she says hiding her circle teddy bears ;) :joke: )

...if you can't get any disciples to assist in your circle, one should be accompanied by one's faithful dog.

:) Or a mythical "healing white dog" perhaps? (Madame Blavatski's cure for her gout... I think she ate 20 eggs a day or something.)