Manifesting

Imagemaker

The thing about Higher Self awareness is that it's so subtle--we want BIG signs and yet the more aware we get, the signs get even more gentle, sometimes playfully hidden. We have to get more quiet, more alert, to hear/see them. (I'm speaking out of 30+ years of meditation practice.)

Part of the method is that when we're in danger, or someone else is, the signs are strong. But for other situations, especially when we're teachers/healers, the message is so intertwined with others' free will or intent that our role is complex and the signal is a suggestion to us rather than a shout. We're respected as co-creators of our Life, not as robots.

Of my own role in my job/path, trying to decide about my direction, I asked a Seer how to recognize a false path and was told, "for you there are no false paths." That wasn't exactly good news! It meant I have to be the wise one, looking at my options, evaluating, choosing, and moving forward.

It's easier to be Told! And I'm often not sure of whether I'm on the best path. I keep asking for signs, and just get "keep on." Aaagh!

Definitely a challenge to my impatience and Queen of Wands' need to DO things!

Imagemaker

And sometimes what happens is so fast and amazing, I laugh all the way through it.

Well, manifestation erupts! I just posted the last message and the phone rang. A call from a shamanic spiritual intuitive who wants me to do her business card, brochure, and workshop handouts. Lo-ong phone conversation on her gifts and how to publicize them. (I've done these marketing writings for several others, but none for over a year.)

I ask for more spiritual writing work and boom, the next job arrives. Still laughing . . .

sagitarian

Right on imagemaker! ^ fives you!

I totally agree with the smaller signs. The longer you are involved the more hidden the signs are. Like the show that I ran into, a few years ago, I wouldn't have taken that as a sign, I would've just watched it as a show that i'm interested in watching. Nothing more. Now I take it as a sign. Is it the older we get, the more sentimental we get? Or is it that the more spiritually we involve ourselves, the more we see things as signs, messages, or gifts? Society (although always changing) doesn't accept such insights as "normal" and to voice such things out loud isn't always a good thing. I was told yesterday by a fellow spiritual counselor that "You can't even be yourself, not just in regular society but even among psychics your misunderstood, you don't "belong" anywhere, not even among fellow psychics" and I said "YES, EXACTLY". I'm not even comfortable in explaining HOW true this is, but know that it rings true in my heart and soul. For a long time, I thought I was "crazy" and now I've realized i'm not crazy, I'm just have a lot of "spirit" in me and needed to know how to ground properly and spend the energy that I recieve and relate the messages that I recieve to whom it belongs to.

DeLani

But not always...
Through the school of hard knocks, I'm coming to learn that we can't just manifest what we think we want. There is a certain flow to the universe, and you have a place within it, and if you try to manifest something that is just too counter to that flow, it won't happen - or, it will happen, but not in the way you want or expect.
After over 3 yrs. of trying to manifest a house here in NWA, and each attempt & failure throwing me further back into poverty, I am now giving up on that. I may be crazy, but I'm not totally dumb! The universe says, "no way!"
So now I'm concentrating on manifesting the home (not house, home) I want, and not tying myself down to location. I surely hope that it is in the flow of the universe for me to have a home. If it is, the energy will follow the path of least resistance, so I'm trying to release all resistance (did that make sense?)
As to how I do it, I draw energy up from the earth, into my third eye, and visualize what I desire. Once the visualization is clear and solid, I release that energy to the universe to manifest my desire. Sometimes I use a generator crystal to focus the energy. Is that the same as what you all are talking about?

Imagemaker

we can't just manifest what we think we want.

Absolutely true! From a "smaller self" perspective I've wanted various relationships that didn't work, no matter how persistent I was.

And sometimes you get exactly what you asked for but in a totally different version, in a different time scale.

Your home will come, just not in the way/place/time you "aimed" for.

Because of all this unclarity on who or what is my best path, I usually ask for health, prosperity and peace of mind, and welcome whatever form they come in.

Nevada

kerri28 said:
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has been working with manifesting universal engergy to bring what they want into there lives? And if it has worked and which method did you use?
I believe we all do this, whether we're aware of it or not. Prayer, spellwork, and other forms of practice are simply ways of focusing energy. Mindset and attitude are others. So is planning (yes, like a business person does in their day book). The main thing is to find the method that works for you and to carry it out with a strong, purposeful and positive intent.

I personally use writing and visualization, along with prayer. Writing in the form of affirmations or gratitude statements (thanking the powers that be in advance for what I'm hoping to achieve). I believe that I was able to "nudge" the manifestation of my early retirement using these methods. Most of this I adapted from a book called "Write It Down, Make It Happen" by Henriette Anne Klauser. This is more of a general self-help book, not related to magic or any particular spiritual beliefs or practice, but very interesting and helpful reading.

Your method of gathering energy into your heart chakra sounds great to me. I would just be sure to shield yourself from any unwanted energy, make sure you're grounded and centered.

Also remember that you can't just visualize something into being. It must lie within the realm of possibility that exists under natural law, and you need to follow up your visualization with any actions in the world that are necessary to help bring it about.

Nevada

Red Emma

DeLani said:
But not always...
or it will happen, but not in the way you want or expect.

So now I'm concentrating on manifesting the home (not house, home) I want, and not tying myself down to location.

In Marion Weinstein's book, Ethical Magic?, Safe Magic? something like that, she says always and forever 'do not ask for a specific thing, but the essence of your desire.' For instance, if your love has just walked away, do not ask for that person by name, but ask for love and companionship etc. The Universe just may send you someone much better.

Let us know how this manifestation turns out. (Do manifestations turn out?)

sagitarian

Red Emma said:
For instance, if your love has just walked away, do not ask for that person by name, but ask for love and companionship etc. The Universe just may send you someone much better.

too true, too true. But, the universe might send you a pet, a friend, or put you back in contact with a family member, or an old friend from high school or something, or even direct you to a hobby in order to center yourself and direct self love instead of unconditional love. So yes, this is so true, but a person needs to be open to what comes in general, it may not be a lover, much less a human at all that comes.

Red Emma

Imagemaker said:
Of my own role in my job/path, trying to decide about my direction, I asked a Seer how to recognize a false path and was told, "for you there are no false paths."

Imagemaker, when I first read this post yesterday my immediate reaction was, "How great. It means that whatever path she takes will be the right one......she will ------ there's a choice here --- either make the best of it? Or maybe the Universe has plans for her that will manifest no matter from what direction she comes?"

And when I re-read it today, I get the same feeling. In that regard, I think you're one of the lucky ones. At 77 I'm still stumbling along trying to find my direction.

Red Emma

sagitarian said:
too true, too true. But, the universe might send you a pet, a friend, or put you back in contact with a family member, or an old friend from high school or something, or even direct you to a hobby in order to center yourself and direct self love instead of unconditional love.

To return to Marion Weinstein, if you're looking for a lover, that's why you should add the equivalent of "good sex" to your request.