Manifesting

Imagemaker

either make the best of it? Or maybe the Universe has plans for her that will manifest no matter from what direction she comes?"

Thank you! Well, I do make the best of wherever I land--"bloom where you are planted" is one of my many mottos. But I will say that it took until my 40s to really find work I loved and to keep developing on a focused path. Now, in my 50s, things are going well and I feel a little cheated that I didn't figure it out sooner.

However, as we all know, it takes the path to get us to this place and I just had to travel until I got to this spot.

Ruby Red Slippers

I believe that sometimes we have to “empty out” BEFORE we can receive…

A simple exercise is one where you sit down and make an “emptying out list”…..

I realize that in my life I have mistaken lust for love. I now let that go……
I realize that in my life I thought I would be more financially stable by this age. I now let that go….
I realize that in my life I pushed to get my own way. I now let that go…..

After you are finished with this list, you make a 2nd list – a “manifestation list”, if you will. On this one you say…..

I am ready to have in my life, today, a lover, a friend, who I can have fun with, and who will allow me my space.

I am ready to have in my life, today, a job which is satisfying and for which I am financially rewarded.

I think you get the idea. Each day you can re-write the list or at least read it. It is said that is takes approximately 21 days to change a habit. Perhaps doing this exercise for 21 days with change what you have and/or want in life!

It worked for me, better than I ever thought it would!

RRS

purple_scorp

Ruby Red Slippers said:
I believe that sometimes we have to “empty out” BEFORE we can receive…

A simple exercise is one where you sit down and make an “emptying out list”…..

I realize that in my life I have mistaken lust for love. I now let that go……

After you are finished with this list, you make a 2nd list – a “manifestation list”, if you will. On this one you say…..

I am ready to have in my life, today, a lover, a friend, who I can have fun with, and who will allow me my space.

Hi all, just coming back to this post now, because it was moved and I've only just become a subscriber :)

RRS, great idea - will begin my list tonight.

I think it was Sonia Choquette in her "Heart's Desire" book that suggested that you should try and visualise all the aspects of the manifestion. For example, winning a raffle, prize or competition. You should visualise buying the ticket, visualise when the competition is drawn, visualise your name being read out, visualise a person contacting you to let you know you have won, visualise the delivery of the prize, and visualise you receiving and using the prize.

Having said all that, I also agree that you will not win the prize purely out of manifestation, it has to be in accordance with the universal flow.

Also, be careful of what you ask for. I recently purchased several tickets in a car raffle. I want a new car. However, I didn't want anything to prematurely happen to my existing car, necessitating the purchase of a new car. So I was very specific saying things like, I don't want to have an accident or have the car break down, and I would love to win the car, if it is in the Universe's schedule. However, I actually do have a working car and understand if I don't win, then it is because somebody needs the new car more than I.

BTW - I didn't win the car.

Cheers

purple_scorp