March 2016 GT - safari

CosmicBeing

March 2016 GT

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK A MONTH IN THE FUTURE

lepleadian

TELL ME 1 month in the future how will our situation between me and M go?

safari

Thank you Cosmicbeing. I'll provide with any information that you need from me to do this reading. Waiting patiently to hear from you again:) Please take your time.

CosmicBeing

Going to do the 9x4 on your reading.. I would like to see how that pans out if you are okay with that layout.

CosmicBeing

GT image - Notes - Not completed

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT - NOTES ONLY FOR SELF
Tower in House of Tower
Coffin in House of Coffin
Fish in House of Fish

*Corners*
Woman - Fox - Bouquet - Anchor

I would see you as a female looking for stability. You might be looking for alternative ways to bring happiness and stability. Alternatively you might be dealing with a trickster in your like.

You sit in the house of Rider.. and since you told me you are single and looking. You are looking for a new arrival of someone relating to love or even looking for movement to happen in your life.

Attachments

• safari (GT March 2016).jpg
    safari (GT March 2016).jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 70

CosmicBeing

Woman - Notes

(What will be affecting you or what you will be causing)
(2)Ship, (11)Ring, (10)Stars

(2)Ship ->Change that brings an opportunity...travels that brings an opportunity or change for second chance/reconciliation.
(11)Ring -> A relationship that is on again off again, a relationship that is sexual, or A relationship that is argumentative. Alternatively A relationship that really needs a negotiation...relationship that is passionate.
(10)Stars -> Hoping for a sudden occurrence to happen...Hoping for permanency...Hoping for a split.

You sit in the house of Rider

Your present line shows that you are hoping for movement to occur in your life or a new person to enter your life.

Present line is a vertical line.

You sit above (scythe)star - (Tower)Tower - (man)Fox
You are hoping for something sudden... a sudden decision...a break up...or some sudden event.
You are dealing with a sense of confinement in a situation or a feeling of isolation.
This man might focus more on his work or he acts like a fox (non-committal, trickster, or feeling he has to stay on his toes)

Woman in the house of Rider
You are wanting movement or at least a new arrival in your life.
-----
Rider in the house of Crossroad
Movement through choices or a separation (maybe even a new path)
-----
Crossroad in the house of Clouds
A decision/choices that are unclear.... decision/choice made when lacking clarity/doubtful or separations that is unclear/brings doubt-uncertainty.
---
Clouds in the house of Child
Doubts/uncertainty in New beginnings or Hard to see a New beginning.
-----
Child in the house of Letter
New beginning from written communication/written information
----
Letter in the house of Anchor
Written communication dealing with lifestyle/stability
----
Anchor in the house of Bouquet
stability/lifestyle that is about happiness/bliss/joy
-----
Bouquet in the house of Cross
Happiness/joy in the state of hardship/tribulation/trials or Happiness/joy dampens hardship/tribulation/trials or Happiness/joy bring hardships/burdens or Happiness/joy through faith/religion.
-------
Cross in the house of Ship
Religious journey....Hardship/challenge in traveling or challenging changes or religious change.
------
Ship in the house of Clover
Change brings an opportunity or changes because of small financial gain.
----
Clover in the house of Fox
Opportunity through work or opportunity from investigation/trickery/manipulation
-----
Fox in the house of Man
He is most likely dealing with work or investigation or even dealing with manipulation/trickery/thing not being what they really are.
----
Man in the house of Lily
He is taking his time in this relationship or Taking a while for him to come to her (alternatively he might just be an older gentleman)
------
Lily in the house of Book
Taking a long time sharing knowledge/secret.
-----
Book in the house of Sun
knowledge/secret being revealed or knowledge/secret that brings revelation/success.
-----
Sun in the house of Heart
revelation dealing with love or success in love.
-----
Heart in the house of snake
Love that was deceitful/full of lies or a love that is/was problematic.
----
Snake in the house of stars
Lies/deceit that bring hopes/wishes
----
Stars in the house of scythe
Wishes/hopes for something permanent to happen or for something sudden to occur.
-----
Scythe in the house of Key
something sudden or permanency is the solution.
----
Key in the house of Woman
A solution that you think is fit or a solution to self.

CosmicBeing

Man - Notes - Not completed

(29)Key, (20)Stork, (21)House, (22)Rider, (31)Book
(What will be affecting him or what he will be causing/affecting)
(29)Key -> A solution to a woman (you)
(20)Stork -> Improvements in socializing/get-together or Improvements bring better socializing/get together.
(21)House ->comfort/sense of security is blocked/delayed or Comfort/sense of security will help the block or comfort/sense of security will be the block Alternatively home life.
(22)Rider ->Movement in a separation/decision or New information brings a separation/decision
(31)Book -> A secret that could bring a revelation or A secret that will be revealed or Knowledge that bring success/revelation.

Man in house of Lily ->This man might be an older gentleman or He might be taking his time to act in this situation with you.
Fox in the house of Man ->He might be dealing with work or dealing with trickery/things that are not what it seems.

Clover in House of Fox -> I would lean toward it has to deal with work... small financial gains (alternatively taking a risk).

Man in the house of Lily
He is taking his time in this relationship or Taking a while for him to come to her (alternatively he might just be an older gentleman)
------
Lily in the house of Book
Taking a long time sharing knowledge/secret.
-----
Book in the house of Sun
knowledge/secret being revealed or knowledge/secret that brings revelation/success.
-----
Sun in the house of Heart
revelation dealing with love or success in love.
-----
Heart in the house of snake
Love that was deceitful/full of lies or a love that is/was problematic.
----
Snake in the house of stars
Lies/deceit that bring hopes/wishes
----
Stars in the house of scythe
Wishes/hopes for something permanent to happen or for something sudden to occur.
-----
Scythe in the house of Key
something sudden or permanency is the solution.
----
Key in the house of Woman
A solution that you think is fit or a solution to self.
----
Woman in the house of Rider
You wanting movement in your love life.
----
Rider in the house of Crossroad
Movement that brings a decision (maybe even a separation)
----
Crossroad in the house of Clouds
Choice that are unclear or a Decision that is not made with confidence/clarity
-----
Clouds in the house of Child
uncertainty-doubts-lack of clarity of a New beginning or small uncertainty-doubts-lack of clarity
---
Child in the house of Letter
New beginning happens from a letter/written communication.
----
Letter in the house of Anchor
Written communication/information about lifestyle/stability.
------
Anchor in the house of Bouquet
stability/lifestyle that is about happiness/bliss/joy
-----
Bouquet in the house of Cross
Happiness/joy in the state of hardship/tribulation/trials or Happiness/joy dampens hardship/tribulation/trials or Happiness/joy bring hardships/burdens or Happiness/joy through faith/religion.
-------
Cross in the house of Ship
Religious journey....Hardship/challenge in traveling or challenging changes or religious change.
------
Ship in the house of Clover
Change brings an opportunity or changes because of small financial gain.
----
Clover in the house of Fox
Opportunity through work or opportunity from investigation/trickery/manipulation
-----
Fox in the house of Man
He is most likely dealing with work or investigation or even dealing with manipulation/trickery/thing not being what they really are.

CosmicBeing

Heart card - Notes - Not completed

Heart in House of Snake
Love life is problematic or Love that is deceitful
-----
Sun in House of Heart
Revelation in love or success in love.

(6)Crossroads, (7)Heart, (8)Coffin, (15)Tree, (16)Snake, (17)Birds

(6)Crossroad ->You choices are clouded-unclear
(7)Heart -> Love life is problematic or Love that is deceitful
(8)Coffin ->This is in it's own house... with it near Heat I would call this love sick.
(15)Tree ->Healing (but this isn't any old healing... you need to heal that is nurturing.. caring... almost mama/papa like)
(16)snake -> Deceit brings hope... Problematic hope...problems caused by hope/wishes
(17)Birds -> Conversation/talking bring improvements or conversation/talk caused by improvements....conversation about improvement (making positive changes)

CosmicBeing

Ring card -Notes - Not completed

Ring in House of Whip
A relationship that is sexual...a relationship that is passionate.
---
Moon in House of Ring
Illusions about relationships or emotions/romance in relationship

(1)Woman, (2)Ship, (3)Cross, (12)Dog, (21)House, (20)Stork, (19)Tower*, (10)Stars. (11)Ring

(1)Woman -> You wanting movement/new arrival in your love life.
(2)Ship ->Change brings an opportunity
(3)Cross -> Challenging/difficult/disappointing changes.
(12)Dog ->Friendly conversation or A friend strikes up a conversation (can even be someone who helps you through conversation)
(21)House ->Comfort/security is blocked
***Mountain is in the house of Mice....Blocked is caused by anxiety, stress, fear.***
(20)Stork --> Improvements in socializing...Improvements because of a get together.
(19)Tower -> this is in it's own house...this is all about confinement and Isolation.
(10)Stars ->Wishes/hopes for something permanent to happen or for something sudden to occur.
(11)Ring -> Relationship that is passionate.

CosmicBeing

Summary-Overall (Completed) READ THIS POST

Everything Above are just notes, but if you want to see what your or his path will look like this month. I would look at the notes. But this post is the summary of the reading and should be looked at first.

MAN
When looking at the man.. I asked you a question. After I looked at it again with further detail... the Man card is representing your dream man.

He is near Key in your house....Which to me states that you might believe when the right man comes along...he will be able to help bring a solution to self or to your life.

He sits near Stork in the House of Garden... So you might want him to bring improvements on a social level too or you need improvement in your social life to draw him to you.

He is in the House of Lily... This is probably a Man you wish to be wise or you feel he is taking a long time to come into your life.

Fox is in his House... so I think you want him to be a working man...but not work all the time.. maybe 9 to 5 type job.

He is near House in the House of Mountain... This shows what is affecting him from coming into you life is your sense of comfort/security in a relationship is blocked. It is blocked by (23)Mountain, Fears.
This to me shows maybe you are afraid of being hurt in a relationship or some other ruling fear is keeping you from having the love life you desire.

He is near Rider in the House of Crossroads... So you are wanting movement...A new arrival to come into your life base on the fact you sit in he House of Rider. This movement you want it to be this man to come into your life...Movement caused by a decision (or maybe merely crossing paths).

He sits near Book in the House of Sun... To me this indicates that knowledge caused by a revelation. You need to gain knowledge from a revelation in self to bring this man in your life.

You two are connected by Cross in the House of Ship.....I really think you need to go through a challenging travel to bring this man into your life. A challenging travel that is internal (this could be religious journey as well)

***SO what I really want you to take from this section is... that you need to work through whatever fears you have that might actually be blocking you from the love life you desire. This fear is keeping you from having that feeling of comfort/security in your relationships.
(This is why your paths overlap so much.. this is your dream guy the guy you are aspiring for as a companion.)

Woman - You -
I couldn't see your past in this layout.
Hope in permanence relating to relationship (Alternatively: Hope might actually be affecting your sharp mind/precision) You are wanting movement. You even want a change that is in you favor (luck). But you seem to also want a passionate relationship.
You are wanting a solution... solution in your love life.. maybe even in yourself because Key is in the House of Woman.
Scythe sits in the house of Key... I think you need precision...a sharp mind to bring the solution you desire.
But, what stands in your way of getting the guy you desire is that there is hardship/tribulation (whether internally or externally) and this interferes with the fortune change that you desire in your love life.
Since this sits in front of you this might be something you realize in this month or maybe something you at least need to be aware of.
(36)Bouquet shows... finding that happiness and joy will help you with these hardships/tribulations.

I do not think you'll have a wonderful Love story to tell after this month. It seems like this is a month of healing in that aspect of your life.

Love
I think your choices are clouded in this area. Coffin is in the house of Coffin.. and that is major to have right next to the Heart card.. so I think you are dealing with love sick or sadness/depression/illness related to love (how you even view love). I do think Love life is problematic because Heart sits in the House of Snake. Healing in needed... and this will be activated when you are more nurturing to self and maybe surround yourself with nurturing people. But, your problem might be related to your hopes/wishes when it comes to love. I do think you are going to have a conversation with someone that will help you bring about improvements in your life..this will trickle down to how you socialize... meet people which will help you find the right guy for you.

Ring
You are hopeful for permanency to happen relating to relationship.
I think your sense of comfort/security is blocked... blocked by fear
Mice is in the House of Moon... So I think you are fearful of illusion occurring in a relationship.
So you are afraid of maybe interpreting the relationship the wrong way or being sold 'fools gold'.
I think improvements in your social circle or way of meeting people will help you find this man better.
Tower is in it's own house and in your present line....so you might feel confined.. don't really get out that much... maybe even have a form of isolation happening in your life (at least your love life).
I do think you want a relationship that is passionate.

Coffin and Tower are both in their own House...This could be showing what is causing a form of isolation in your life.

Looking at the corners.. I truly think you are looking for a man who can be a good provider (do anything for his family -Puts his family first-) and that bring Joy/Happiness and Stability into your life.

YOU HAVE UNTIL MARCH 16 2016 FOR ANY QUESTION RELATING TO THIS CHART... LOOKING INTO IT FURTHER.. LOOKING AT A SPECIFIC CARD.. OR IF SOMETHING DEVELOPS I CAN LOOK INTO THE CHART FURTHER